If you don’t think females deserve to be harmed you are a cuck

Chuck14

Chuck14

Iron
Dozens of females will reject you and gaslight you despite being unattractive themselves. They deserve to be put in their places by being punched or otherwise. They are disgusting creatures.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
cucks and simps deserve it if anything tbh. it’s womens nature to do that tbh. you are choking on the blackpill, you need to fully shallow it.

Last edited:
Females are biologically programmed to find the best possible mate. Accept that. It's the horny males with low standards that deserves to be punched if anything.

Now go back to incels.is and cry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, jefferson, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
It’s annoying but there extremely predictable just use that to your advantage and play mind games with them

besides that they just want the best man same as men who want the best women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 2846
i support federal law enforcement and disavow violence

It’s annoying but there extremely predictable just use that to your advantage and play mind games with them

besides that they just want the best man same as men who want the best women
my life operates like clockwork for the most part after taking the blackpill. being less emotional while everyone else acts on emotions is a major advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
lol your manlet high inhib autistic ass would never lay a finger on a female, in a tender or abusive way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
lol your manlet high inhib autistic ass would never lay a finger on a female, in a tender or abusive way

I’m zero inhibition, 6’0 and have fucked a few.

I obviously wouldn’t attack any because that would see me in prison where I’d be raped be niggers

Well done on missing the point you white knight cuck

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Females are biologically programmed to find the best possible mate. Accept that. It's the horny males with low standards that deserves to be punched if anything.

Now go back to incels.is and cry.
👆

Also wrong section.

I dont praise aggression towards anyone, but if it happens i dont give a single fuck jfl.