If you don’t want your girl to cheat, treat her like shit

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I’m dead serious I think this is legit. If u treat her well, she’ll just start up drama by herself cus she’s bored. You should start ignoring her and abusing her. The only way to abuse is to do it in sex cus then u can larp as role play (just in case, most likely she’ll just like it).

ALL FOIDS are like this. There is no exception, if u believe u met a foid who wants to be treated nicely u have been deceived.

Now my theory on why she won’t cheat on u if u treat her like shit is simple. If all is going well, then it’ll be easier for her to talk to guys behind ur back and eventually cheat. But in the other hand, if ur mentally abusing her she won’t have the will to even talk to other guys (cuck best friends don’t matter, what they gonna do except be emotional dumping bags).

And if you’ve read female fantasies, you know they like abuse and rape. So ur also just gonna appear sexier to her.

That’s all. It’s just my theory but u can let me know if it’s bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, iblame189, ProBono and 12 others
What about ignoring her? That’s my natural personality I don’t even do that shit intentionally but I know foids get mad at it
Means they may try and go get attention from some other faggot

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man and Reformed
Once again it comes down to primitive attraction.
If you will try this tactic as a normie she will use that as the very excuse to leave you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gods lonely man, thegiganigga, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 5 others
This is a brutal pill cuz I am the nicest guy you'll meet irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, endlessummer, Alucard69 and 5 others
It’s true masculine energy tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, thegiganigga, Melly and 1 other person
girl have to respect you like you and kinda be scared of you if she bored from you being the nice guy she will eventually cheat foids like to be dominated

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Always Stay You
What about ignoring her? That’s my natural personality I don’t even do that shit intentionally but I know foids get mad at it
Means they may try and go get attention from some other faggot
I was texting multiple foids from my instagram. I’d always say good morning first and shit. Then one day I was just tired, I barely picked up my phone. Got spammed by all of them. It’s kind of like love bombing. Just give really good attention and then for a day take it away. If they don’t respond, well that ur sign to cut them off cus they don’t care

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and moredatesmorerapes
If you will try this tactic as a normie she will use that as the very excuse to leave you.
No it's actually a valuable play as a normie because you lack the face and looks card

You have to create an insecurity in their mind to compete. It actually is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I think ur better off doing that than being the usual npc normie. U can have looks, but if ur a cuck personality she’ll cheat on u regardless. I’ve seen it happen to chads

I think ur better off doing that than being the usual npc normie. U can have looks, but if ur a cuck personality she’ll cheat on u regardless. I’ve seen it happen to chads
its too redpilled for me so I struggled to formulate a response to this :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
dnr + kys nigger cuck a 14yo whore had u the abominable pedo trash on the leash imagine that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and RICHCELDOM
I was texting multiple foids from my instagram. I’d always say good morning first and shit. Then one day I was just tired, I barely picked up my phone. Got spammed by all of them. It’s kind of like love bombing. Just give really good attention and then for a day take it away. If they don’t respond, well that ur sign to cut them off cus they don’t care
Yes I knew this girl I would dm and she’d spam me in the morning or at night when I was asleep and didn’t respond to her
Or if I was doing something and couldn’t talk she’d ask what it was. I wouldn’t feel like explaining so I’d just say it was nothing or smth and she’d start crying about it. Women I swear

• +1
Reactions: qazw and Reformed
No it's actually a valuable play as a normie because you lack the face and looks card

You have to create an insecurity in their mind to compete. It actually is ideal.
Facts bro. People get it confused as in they think it’s a BAD trait that Chads get away with.

No it’s the opposite. If ur normie, u need this if u wanna keep ur LTR

• +1
Reactions: qazw and Gaygymmaxx
Stfu ima sell a course on this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noobs, qazw, RICHCELDOM and 1 other person
This doesn’t work guys, I treated her like shit now she ignores me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man, noobs, Art of Pattinson and 3 others

idk why u engage in conv with this trash he admitted becoming the cuck to the 14yo he was trying to rape as a 20yo pedo failure. always a joke

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Bro it’s legit I know. All about looks here, but people forget about personality (not the meme version).
Yeah thats why i say MTN + personality can slay (personality = abuse them)

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Art of Pattinson and Reformed
That's what me, @TheLastLaugh, and other people have been saying for eons. Women are not turned on by good behavior, they are turned on by BAD behavior, and there's nothing they hate more than being bored by nice guys, which is why they run after bad boys who mistreat them and put them in their place. It gives them excitement and adrenaline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and Reformed
idk why u engage in conv with this trash he admitted becoming the cuck to the 14yo he was trying to rape as a 20yo pedo failure. always a joke
Can u stop replying? I’m not even 20

Nigga my brother gave me weed at 12 and I stopped like a few days ago don't expect me to remember anything at all

I ask the same niggas for their birthday 10x over the month

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Nigga my brother gave me weed at 12 and I stopped like a few days ago don't expect me to remember anything at all

I ask the same niggas for their birthday 10x over the month
this being is so ridiculous and stinky even i remember it

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I’m dead serious I think this is legit. If u treat her well, she’ll just start up drama by herself cus she’s bored. You should start ignoring her and abusing her. The only way to abuse is to do it in sex cus then u can larp as role play (just in case, most likely she’ll just like it).

ALL FOIDS are like this. There is no exception, if u believe u met a foid who wants to be treated nicely u have been deceived.

Now my theory on why she won’t cheat on u if u treat her like shit is simple. If all is going well, then it’ll be easier for her to talk to guys behind ur back and eventually cheat. But in the other hand, if ur mentally abusing her she won’t have the will to even talk to other guys (cuck best friends don’t matter, what they gonna do except be emotional dumping bags).

And if you’ve read female fantasies, you know they like abuse and rape. So ur also just gonna appear sexier to her.

ur right but if she meets a better looking more confident and even more bad boy them urself shes gonna cheat anyways since its their nature. but yes this optimizes ur chances

• +1
A few months ago I would've said this is cope but from what I've seen, its true.

• +1
Well, that is prime. Perhaps I'd become invorgored too...
i remember he went on some pedo cuck rant about how we'd all get cucked by her and worship her. deranged subhuman shit

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
this works on hoes but don’t try it on HQNP

• JFL
this works on hoes but don’t try it on HQNP
HQNP doesn’t exist. Yk how many girls I’ve slayed that said ‘I don’t do this’, etc. and they looked innocent.

You’ve been deceived by foids

Only for foids with no options 😂. And that barely exists now
No jfl. Every girl has options yet all them fantasies about the shit I said. Bro you’d be surprised how many hs pretty foids read some pretty fucked up fantasy books. So that clearly isn’t the case

They’re just built that way to like abuse. Who fucking knows why. Just take this advice you’re better off that way than being nice

No jfl. Every girl has options yet all them fantasies about the shit I said. Bro you’d be surprised how many hs pretty foids read some pretty fucked up fantasy books. So that clearly isn’t the case

They’re just built that way to like abuse. Who fucking knows why. Just take this advice you’re better off that way than being nice
I agree now, bro look up the book “haunting Adeline” girls love him even tho he abused the main character

• Hmm...

You need to do the complete opposite and also do not date whores.

you need to be violent so they’re too afraid to leave

• +1
I liked to choke her

She liked it too, knew she was worthless next to my hapa BVLL seed

But I think my fantasies are too much

I just want to choke cute things

• +1
ye and u coincidentally know chads

If you're doing it in bed, thats more than enough. No need to be a psycopath outside of the bedroom

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles