Reactions: Alexanderr, magnificentcel, SadnessWYJ and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 10524, Ocelot and 2 others
500 hours, 1 chico

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, magnificentcel, SadnessWYJ and 6 others
Brb free dopamine
Brb disciplinemaxxing
Brb longevitymaxxing
Brb potential body halo
Brb getting leaner
Brb becoming more intimidating

srsly why are you not exercising jfl
Would it still be good doing squats if i have some juicy childbearing hips?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
500 hours, 1 chico
Sure but i dont see why everyone always uses the comparison mindset, i dont see why i should never do anything just because someone else with 1 in a billion genetics has it better than me?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, SadnessWYJ, Ocelot and 3 others
Would it still be good doing squats if i have some juicy childbearing hips?
yeah but for widehipcels I legit recommend going light on legwork until you've built up a solid upper body

it's hard to have a well balanced physique with wide hips

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6873
yeah but for widehipcels I legit recommend going light on legwork until you've built up a solid upper body

it's hard to have a well balanced physique with wide hips
Yeah i noticed that too, however idk if my problem is narrow ribcage or genuine wide hips.
My frame is somewhat small too tbh, but idk if i measured properly cause i refuse to believe my bideltoid is 16"

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 1862
Yeah i noticed that too, however idk if my problem is narrow ribcage or genuine wide hips.
My frame is somewhat small too tbh, but idk if i measured properly cause i refuse to believe my bideltoid is 16"
you're not done growing tho, probably have shitty bone density/ thickness rn too

at your age lifting heavy & eating in a slight surplus is pretty vital

but then it screws with leanmaxxing lol

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6873
im leanmaxxing i should do some exercise today tbh

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 1862
you're not done growing tho, probably have shitty bone density/ thickness rn too

at your age lifting heavy & eating in a slight surplus is pretty vital

but then it screws with leanmaxxing lol
Hm height wise im pretty much done even my doc said so. And atm it's basically impossible to get a growth plate Xray, but yeah frame grows till like 24 or smtn. Most men in my family always were skinny/small. Not auschwitz tier both have decent muscle but none had very wide frames tbh.

Yeah idk leanmaxxing is weird to me, looking back at pics of summer last year i looked a slight bit less bloated yet 2kg more but sometimes i look leaner atm. So i guess shit like cortisol and inflammation play a big role

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
No gym for face
Over

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 6873
Sure but i dont see why everyone always uses the comparison mindset, i dont see why i should never do anything just because someone else with 1 in a billion genetics has it better than me?
I was just trolling, but in my case it wouldnt change anything, when I have fucked the proportions of the skeleton. those health benefits can be purely replaced by exercise.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 6873
cant workout with gyms closed. its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
No gym for face
Over
I disagree, unless giga truecel a good physique halo's most men.
I was just trolling, but in my case it wouldnt change anything, when I have fucked the proportions of the skeleton. those health benefits can be purely replaced by exercise.
Yeah i see what you mean in a case like that i could get it a bit tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and gamma
as in ur framecel?

i doubt it can be that bad

remember that @Lorsss hasn't given up even though he was dealt a terrible hand, everyone should be like that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6873 and oatmeal
coc boboy, from india, thoughts? @cocainecowboy

• JFL
no bro ill just coom 5x a day for my dopamine :soy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6873
still get these benefits tho
Brb free dopamine
Brb disciplinemaxxing
Brb longevitymaxxing

• +1
Nothing better than waking up at 5:30, having a coffee and sitting and reflecting on your goals for the day, then just working out along and listening to audiobooks telling stories of great athletes and greek heros (or just work out in silence).
After your done, cook some steak and have a cold shower.

i really think there is nothing better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, oatmeal and Deleted member 5818
Nothing better than waking up at 5:30, having a coffee and sitting and reflecting on your goals for the day, then just working out along and listening to audiobooks telling stories of great athletes and greek heros (or just work out in silence).

Mythos by Stephen Fry?

also mirin cus I can't get up earlier than 7am atm

You should never skip out on cardio, high intensity steady pace running does a lot more for your mental health and well-being than gymceling.

i am not even asleep by 530am

Mythos by Stephen Fry?
Currently on "Relentless - From good to great to unstoppable". Basically the guy that trained legends like michael jordan explaining 12 things he noticed which sets the unstoppable players apart from the great players. Each point has a great story about a real life event.

I will read mythos thanks for the suggestion.
Basically I just want to surround myself with greatness. Its so easy to get complacent in this society where every guy is a fucking loser, who does what he is told, and lacks ambission and desire.

I want to hear stories of great men doing great things. I want to be reminded that I am weak and unmotivated, and to be inspired by people doing the unimaginable.

It may sound pretenteous, but when i get up in the morning I feel alive. I am alone in my room, with a barbell and hearing stories of heros. After the sun rises though, I feel lazy again and i fall back into mediocrity.

i am not even asleep by 530am
Luckily I have been waking up since 5:30 since as long as i can remember, I even wake up before my alarm clock. IT takes 0 discipline for me. Its probably also because I love stimulants, and they happen to crash at around 9pm so i cant stay up past that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Legit thread even if it's over its a good cope, maybe even the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 6873
@curryslayerofdeath take his advice

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Literally one of the most basic and easiest looksmaxxes out there that also comes with a significant amount of benefits on top of that.
Even if you wanna cope by thinking you're THAT deformed (Not true for the overwhelming majority of users here) and think it won't help you looksmaxx, at least try to do it for your mental and physical health since that matters too.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Ocelot and Deleted member 1862
Literally one of the most basic and easiest looksmaxxes out there that also comes with a significant amount of benefits on top of that.
Even if you wanna cope by thinking you're THAT deformed (Not true for the overwhelming majority of users here) and think it won't help you looksmaxx, at least try to do it for your mental and physical health since that matters too.
I’m plenty deformed

Attachments

• DB2FD749-ABB3-4AC7-8BF1-2609A65E3A26.jpeg
    DB2FD749-ABB3-4AC7-8BF1-2609A65E3A26.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
just work out
I’m not trying to sound like a bitch but I don’t see the point in killing myself if I’ll always look tiny. You know?

5:30? Loser. I do my workouts at 4:15 for more gains.

going from skinny to lean wont do shit since my bones will be just as prominent

No muscle for bones

Over for lazycels

5:30? Loser. I do my workouts at 4:15 for more gains.
Its actually scientifically proven that the only way you can make gains is at 2am alone in the gym doing HIIT with ropes

• JFL
thanks god for workout in my life!

• Love it