If you don't work out regularly you should probably kill yourself

Its actually scientifically proven that the only way you can make gains is at 2am alone in the gym doing HIIT with ropes
Legit. I heard waking up at 1AM in the morning to do your workout is even better though. Mark Wahlberg-maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Brb free dopamine
Brb disciplinemaxxing
Brb longevitymaxxing
Brb potential body halo
Brb getting leaner
Brb becoming more intimidating

srsly why are you not exercising jfl
leaner face too

• +1
Legit. I heard waking up at 1AM in the morning to do your workout is even better though. Mark Wahlberg-maxxing
isn't he just a roided manlet faggot with perma facial bloat and that weird cuckold expression in his face?

Image result for mark wahlberg

Legit proof that unhealthy fat deposition is a thing. He's only slightly fatter in the after pic, but holy shit all that facial fat.

Image result for mark wahlberg

Legit proof that unhealthy fat deposition is a thing. He's only slightly fatter in the after pic, but holy shit all that facial fat.
did he get facially fatter or what? How can u reduce facial fat

did he get facially fatter or what? How can u reduce facial fat
That's what I am trying to figure out. I recently bought DMSO, soon gonna make experiments with beta agonists and caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: TheLionT
@abmonger thoughts?

Brb free dopamine
Brb disciplinemaxxing
Brb longevitymaxxing
Brb potential body halo
Brb getting leaner
Brb becoming more intimidating

srsly why are you not exercising jfl
I'm already ugly and intimidating so no need to workout.
Most dudes on my town are turbomanlets

I’m not trying to sound like a bitch but I don’t see the point in killing myself if I’ll always look tiny. You know?
its fun

I need this motivation. Going to Charlotte NC in 3 months

• +1
@curryslayerofdeath take his advice
jfl i was just shitposting in the other thread, seeing gymcels defend themselves relentlessly is quite amusing. u pretty much get a habit of working out after a while anyways, altho i cba dealing w all the covid restrictions while rotting anyways.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot
jfl i was just shitposting in the other thread, seeing gymcels defend themselves relentlessly is quite amusing. u pretty much get a habit of working out after a while anyways, altho i cba dealing w all the covid restrictions while rotting anyways.
brutal
I got fucken trolled

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath