If you eat cereal for breakfast, you are a 0 testosterone cuck and you will never amount to anything in this world

4 eggs + 20g coconut oil + onion + half pepper
4 eggs - protein source, cholesterol and natural multivitamin
20 coconut oil - to have perfect moistured skin face and scalp + to get good hair texture + its good for creating ketones in your body
onion - Fiber + vitamins + increase testosterone + inhibits a little DHT which helps in keeping my norwood away
pepper - Fiber + vitamin C and other bs
*I add sometiems some black cumin oil to breakfast
Its for me best breakfeast which works for me and I leandowned to extreme low body fats.
I just drink 6 eggs raw, eat a few bananas and drink half liter of milk for breakfast.

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
Steak and butter with 5 poached eggs and black coffee with honey and some fruits are the way to go yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

How rich are you to eat steaks everyday?

I just drink 6 eggs raw, eat a few bananas and drink half liter of milk for breakfast.

You should boil your eggs for 10 mins untill they're smushy and creamy and add a little soy sauce.

Tastes heavenly.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
You should boil your eggs for 10 mins untill they're smushy and creamy and add a little soy sauce.

Tastes heavenly.
Soy has too much salt. If I cook my eggs I just dribble some olive oil on top. Plus, more vitE lowers prolactin levels.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
If you eat cereal for breakfast, you are a 0 testosterone cuck and you will never amount to anything in this world

I'm tired of having nothing/ or retarded shit for breakfast so im writing a diet plan today

The only options my fat retarded unhealthy mom gives us for breakfast, are greasy processed sausage, processed breads with processed oily butter on it,

or processed chocolate balls cereal.

How the fuck do people wake up after 8 hours sleep and eat that shit? I'm fucking sick of it. It makes me feel like shit and it doesnt even taste good. How the fuck do people wake up and eat oily, greasy processed sausage as their first meal? tf is wrong with u lol

How the fuck can a mom expect their son to amount to anything, when the first half of their day, they're being fuelled from processed chocolate balls :lul::lul::lul:

what kind of grown man, starts his day with a chocolate breakfast? :lul: :lul:

tf is wrong with these people

writing a new diet plan today. need something better
Kys faggot I eat what I want

• JFL
-most cost effective breakfeast
-no prep time
-high micro nutrient dencity
-tastes good
-decent macro nutrient density
-goes well with milk

Some ppl with with grain processing problems become retarded and think everyone become disabled from eating grain XD no man I digest it fine..

yea but look at what it is bro, some chemicaly sugar coated processed shit, no grown man should start his day on that

meat and eggs and fruit
Meat and fruit is the most expensive food, scam. meat is dead animal flesh/corpse, BTW. Extremely disgusting

-most cost effective breakfeast
-no prep time
-high micro nutrient dencity
-tastes good
-decent macro nutrient density
-goes well with milk

Some ppl with with grain processing problems become retarded and think everyone become disabled from eating grain XD no man I digest it fine..
ah maybe you have a point

I'm tired of having nothing/ or retarded shit for breakfast so im writing a diet plan today

The only options my fat retarded unhealthy mom gives us for breakfast, are greasy processed sausage, processed breads with processed oily butter on it,

or processed chocolate balls cereal.

How the fuck do people wake up after 8 hours sleep and eat that shit? I'm fucking sick of it. It makes me feel like shit and it doesnt even taste good. How the fuck do people wake up and eat oily, greasy processed sausage as their first meal? tf is wrong with u lol

How the fuck can a mom expect their son to amount to anything, when the first half of their day, they're being fuelled from processed chocolate balls :lul::lul::lul:

what kind of grown man, starts his day with a chocolate breakfast? :lul: :lul:

tf is wrong with these people

writing a new diet plan today. need something better
Dnr but probably true cause I do it

• JFL
Since I stopped eating cereal I've been fucking more men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815