if you eat things like this you're never going to have sex

Chad and Tyrone eat goyslop. They go to wingstop at 2am to get antibiotic laced chicken fried in oxidized seed oils with high fructose corn syrup and soybean oil based dipping sauces before they invite foids over for a booty call @Kamui
truth right here
saved under "best" and "diet" :Comfy:

girls are really unnattracted to guys who have to eat on strict diets its actually statistically proven that girls prefer guys who look good without putting in effort vs guys who look good by putting in effort. Plus zoomer foids want to be able to eat gross goyslop with dudes. Brutal blackpill. They want genetics brotha.
na they don't like men who put in no effeort, they like men that seem likey put in no effort.

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123
Chad and Tyrone eat goyslop. They go to wingstop at 2am to get antibiotic laced chicken fried in oxidized seed oils with high fructose corn syrup and soybean oil based dipping sauces before they invite foids over for a booty call @Kamui
nice incel fanasty, but i aint seen 1 chad who looked like shit and didn't work out.

his diet is mostly vegetables
@thereallegend

johnny depp ew GIF

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and MonoTBB
Guy is retarded, apparently I can't enjoy a snack because I'll become fat after one cake.
I eat this shit daily and I have lost over 30lbs this year alone. Let this nigga cap 🧢

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
IMG 1032

Stacy and i shared this pizza before cooming together . But other than that i only eat eggs & sardines every day :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
View attachment 2602777

imagine how low iq and retarded you have to be to eat food for "enjoyment" in 2024 when it makes you look worse and gain fat. you are not going to make it.
bro thats like 300 cals lol
let the man enjoy his choccy; youll go insane with even 95% diet adherence eventually, btw

Chocolate Milk GIF by DrSquatch

"Only 5 dollars" Nigger must be the son of Elon Musk or something