If you eat well, sleep well, get sunlight

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
If you eat well, sleep well, get sunlight, like you eat very healthy, you dont undereat nor overeat then you can masturbate and not feel low energy afterwards. People usually feel low in energy after fapping but if you do these you won't feel low energy after ejaculating they also increase semen.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
i've never felt weak after jacking off, I can't understand how someone would feel worse after busting a nut, tbh if that's the case you deserve to be an incel forever because youre a faggot

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and asdvek
i've never felt weak after jacking off, I can't understand how someone would feel worse after busting a nut, tbh if that's the case you deserve to be an incel forever because youre a faggot
because ur young retard, i am too. people that feel low energy after fapping are either clinically and medically Low T or its just older people in general

because ur young retard, i am too. people that feel low energy after fapping are either clinically and medically Low T or its just older people in general
nigga I hear this shit from teenagers who lift weights n stuff

If you eat well, sleep well, get sunlight, like you eat very healthy, you dont undereat nor overeat then you can masturbate and not feel low energy afterwards. People usually feel low in energy after fapping but if you do these you won't feel low energy after ejaculating they also increase semen.
Good thread bookmarked (not a single molecule mostly water nigga)

• +1
Reactions: asdvek