if you ever feel bad, remember there is someone like me

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
someone doesn't like you, you got a bad grade, your oneitis doesnt love you.... things will pass away

Meanwhile in the world, there are people like me who live in isolation, with virtually no one and no meaning, as spiritists waiting to die. Virtually invisible to all people, partly because I wanted it anyway when I was a teen and partly because I don't look and my physical and mental health is leaving. I dont want to kill myself for many reasons, but why living like this when nothing awaiting at me in the future anymore. no woman, no achievements nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, mewcoper, DianabolDownie and 5 others
someone doesn't like you, you got a bad grade, your oneitis doesnt love you.... things will pass

Meanwhile in the world, there are people like me who live in isolation, with virtually no one and no meaning, as spiritists waiting to die. Virtually invisible to all people, partly because I wanted it anyway when I was a teen and partly because I don't look and my physical and mental health is leaving. I dont want to kill myself for many reasons, but why living like this when nothing awaiting at me in the future anymore. no woman, no achievements nothing.
Thanks for the heads up buddy.

if you ever feel to good remember there is someone like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Danish_Retard
brutal

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Being a Chad is Hard. Women just see you as a Toy for their Sexual Pleasure. 😔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deprived
Well if you aren't gonna kill yourself what are you gonna do? As you conclude on your current trajectory you will die alone and miserable. I'm certain that this can be changed given you put in the work and make the right decisions.

As you conclude on your current trajectory you will die alone and miserable
this will most likely happen or something like a car will run over me
I'm certain that this can be changed given you put in the work and make the right decisions.
there is not much to do in my position if I wasnt low iq or ugly maybe something could be done but on top I have a mental illness which makes everything worse.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
If you really have severe social anxiety, have you ever thought about cognitive behavior therapy? It's a cope for many, but not if it's really bad social anxiety, forced exposure can actually help.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
wah wah wah you’re just a big baby

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Attachments

• 0315FBBE-2616-4CF4-8E4F-D59508C53C4E.jpeg
    0315FBBE-2616-4CF4-8E4F-D59508C53C4E.jpeg
    438.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 16861
@Leonardo DiCaprio How many times you jerked off to this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403