IF you ever feel compassion/sorry for current OLD MEN. Watch this!

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
IF you ever feel compassion/sorry for current OLD MEN. Or thinking about taking their advice.

This was how they might have been (likely?) when young. The fuck up generation.

No need to feel sad/bad for them.
They also had economic prosperity situations their whole life, so life on easy mode.

Watch this! How the currently old people acted, thought, did:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Warlow, Nordiccel and 10 others
Boomers were too lucky man

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, MusicMaxxingMidget, Lux and 8 others
I hate boomers

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, MusicMaxxingMidget, johncruz12345 and 5 others
issa blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Ritalincel and Deleted member 5522
Boomers were too lucky man
Oh my God, where they lucky (in the West).
Zero crashes, not alot of bad stuff happening, and economic growth alot.

Even the parents of the babyboom generation, hated their kids.
They were ashamed of the children (now old people) they created, and tried to cover their backs for fucking up at raising the babyboom generation.

AKA. Fuck currently Old people.
I like the old people I have known from the 1920's; 1930's in general. But the ones bron after 1945, usually anoying complaining fucktards while they had the easiest time in fucking hustory of man kind.

*** I already had to endure 2 fucking big crashes:
* the 2007 financial crash followed by biggest economic decline since 1930's
* now the Corona shit happening, which is fucking us hard in the ass. And who knows how much future shit this will bring.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Warlow, MusicMaxxingMidget and 7 others
Unless you were poorcel who got drafted to Vietnam
10VkK7y.png

iks de

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4671, 54UD4D3 and 2 others
They had sex,weed and fun meanwhile our generation pumping gasoline and doing wage slavery

No seat in bus for oldcels anymore!!

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Warlow, NothingCanStopMe and 12 others
They had sex,weed and fun meanwhile our generation pumping gasoline and doing wage slavery

You are turkish you retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AbandonShip, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
I hate boomers, they are greedy cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Jerzy Bondov, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person

yep, even school drop moputs. Fuckups.
Could after screwing around untill their mid 20's. Decide, to get a factory job. And earn so much, that they could support on their (Uneducated) job salary themslfes, a wife, a few kids, afford to BUY a home, buy a new car every 5-10 years, go on holiday, and build pension.
Nowadays? As an unskilled/uneducated due. You are fucked, unless you can find to be successfull entrepreneur.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Taylorswift, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others
So? There was 67 line in everywhere dumbass,there was hippies too in Turkey
Not the same, there are no boomers in turkey, the economic situation was totally different from the US

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Could after screwing around untill their mid 20's. Decide, to get a factory job. And earn so much, that they could support on their (Uneducated) job salary themslfes, a wife, a few kids, afford to BUY a home, buy a new car every 5-10 years, go on holiday, and build pension.
Nowadays? As an unskilled/uneducated due. You are fucked, unless you can find to be successfull entrepreneur.

In the netherlands people are often joking now that people my age (24yo) will be working into the grave. (75+yo) Pension age goes higher every year as the amount of old ppl keeps increasing relatively.

Meanwhile in my dad's generation it wasn't unusual to see uneducated government workers retiring at 55yo.
They got all the capital and the best jobs while setting up the job market in such a way that you need shitton of expensive education before you can even think of being invited to a job interview.

A job interview for a job that 'requires' a university degree that is currently being done by a boomer with a high school degree.

My generation talks about the 'freedom' to not get kids in your early 20s, but instead travel the world and do it in your 30s instead. Even though this is forced since you could never afford to get kids in your early 20s now.

They forget that this always used to be an option in the past aswell, to not have kids in your 20s but instead be a hippie and fuck around.

1594380951322-png.505985

• Hmm...
In the netherlands people are often joking now that people my age (24yo) will be working into the grave. (75+yo)

A job interview for a job that 'requires' a university degree that is currently being done by a boomer with a high school degree.
Based

Last edited:
Die boomers die

It is over.

• Hmm...

brutal

[QUOTE="Original, post: 3831051, member: 8576"

• Hmm...