If you EVER lose a tooth, always replace it within 90 days BARE minimum OTHERWISE this will happen

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

The side where you lost your tooth will LOSE valuable bone THAT WILL affect your looks. I've had to have a bone-graft back in September just so bone will grow back and still there is a massive way to go.

My lower cheekbone has shrunk and as a result my orbitals EQUALLY suffered due to the way they need to adapt to the lack of lower-cheekbone. Listen to what my Punjabi brother in the video has to say on it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Mexicanboi, JosephGarrot123 and 6 others
so how do you replace it

Remember you saying it was all in my head @6ft4 ?

u made the thread u should include it, dental implant? its expensive isnt it, cant keep it up your whole life

In the context of replacing it BEFORE 3 months is up or after?

that youtube dentist is a cunt. i remember he bashing cheaper solutions like going turkey and trying to scam other people. he has a jew mind

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AlexBrown84, n0rthface and 1 other person
Old man problems.

In the context of replacing it BEFORE 3 months is up or after?
Before. Dental implant is £2000, as you lose your teeth as you age you will have to keep replacing. Americans have lost an average of 12 teeth by age 50, so you will spend £24k

The side where you lost your tooth will LOSE valuable bone THAT WILL affect your looks. I've had to have a bone-graft back in September just so bone will grow back and still there is a massive way to go.

My lower cheekbone has shrunk and as a result my orbitals EQUALLY suffered due to the way they need to adapt to the lack of lower-cheekbone. Listen to what my Punjabi brother in the video has to say on it.

legit advice, i developed a weak incel jaw and shit zygos because i had my wisdom teeth removed at 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, datboijj, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Before. Dental implant is £2000, as you lose your teeth as you age you will have to keep replacing. Americans have lost an average of 12 teeth by age 50, so you will spend £24k

If you don't replace it within 3 months this is EXACTLY what will happen, with a guarantee.

Watch:

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
that youtube dentist is a cunt. i remember he bashing cheaper solutions like going turkey and trying to scam other people. he has a jew mind
dentists are just over-priced plumbers, trying to screw you out of every penny they can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Deleted member 9670 and randomvanish
legit advice, i developed a weak incel jaw and shit zygos because i had my wisdom teeth removed at 14

Watch this:

I have had the following done in September and it's way better than it was before, but still a lot to grow back.

Takes several months to regrow and sometimes longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

How is that scamming people?

We're very aware of the cheap careless shenanigans of what goes on in Turkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
@RealSurgerymax can you confirm that teeth removal in teens can affect bone development of the mandible and zygos?

So basically get implanted teeth right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
@RealSurgerymax can you confirm that teeth removal in teens can affect bone development of the mandible and zygos?
It will effect the maxilla or mandible . Lower half of the face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Gaia262, Clandestine and 4 others
It will effect the maxilla or mandible . Lower half of the face.
can I sue my dentist and parents? :feelswhat: wisdom teeth removal is such a retarded money making scam

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How is that scamming people?

We're very aware of the cheap careless shenanigans of what goes on in Turkey
he's exaggerating in a really dumb way to make patient scared. also UK is not a very good place when it comes to health anyway, not like us or germany

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 7098
he's exaggerating in a really dumb way to make patient scared. also UK is not a very good place when it comes to health anyway, not like us or germany

Ok but the stuff he's said about bone-loss and how it caves your face in and makes you look older in the process is not exaggeration

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Agendum
wtf:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
literal retards on this thread
muh i have no bones cause of this
incel cope

nigga
that's for people woh lsoe all their teeh
muh losing some wontmake shit
you are fat
and ugly
zero bones anyways
curry pajeet

i used to believe in this lite until i knew people irl who actually got their shit removed and look the exact same

Giphy

incel cope

nigga
you are fat
and ugly
zero bones anyways
curry pajeet

i used to believe in this shit until i knew people irl who actually got their shit removed and look the exact same
makes sense what he says though
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 18 um 033116

incel cope

nigga
you are fat
and ugly
zero bones anyways
curry pajeet

i used to believe in this shit until i knew people irl who actually got their shit removed and look the exact same

can I sue my dentist and parents? :feelswhat: wisdom teeth removal is such a retarded money making scam
Wisdom teeth is fine. If they got taken out it’s because there was no room for them anyway.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 7098
Wisdom teeth is fine. If they got taken out it’s because there was no room for them anyway.
Mine were coming out perfectly straight, i remember the X-rays, and i didn‘t have any problems or pain.

That‘s the problem if the procedure is covered by German Health Insurance, every dentist claims that it‘s necessary in your case and extracts them preventative without an indicator of them causing any harm in the future, just so he can bag 1000-2000€

I wonder what my mandible and maxilla would have looked like if i didn‘t get them extracted, non of my arabic family members, that never got an extraction, have such an under developed maxilla and weak short ramus :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Mine were coming out perfectly straight, i remember the X-rays, and i didn‘t have any problems or pain.

That‘s the problem if the procedure is covered by German Health Insurance, every dentist claims that it‘s necessary in your case and extracts them preventative without an indicator of them causing any harm in the future, just so he can bag 1000-2000€

I wonder what my mandible and maxilla would have looked like if i didn‘t get them extracted, non of arabic family members, that never got an extraction, have such an under developed maxilla and weak short ramus :feelswah:

Wisdom teeth dont make nearly as big a difference as more anterior teeth .

You probably wouldn’t look much if any better if you kept your third molars.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 7098
Remember you saying it was all in my head @6ft4 ?
I just said I couldn't see the sunken in bone in the videos you showed
I know that the bone shrinks since I've experienced it myself

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
10 years after I got my wisdom teeth removed "to reduce crowding" my midface became more recessed and downgrown over time as if the aveolar bone and teeth couldn't remain in the shrunken maxilla

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I just said I couldn't see the sunken in bone in the videos you showed
I know that the bone shrinks since I've experienced it myself

And then all the other bones in the face have to adjust to that bone shrinking.

Watch here. Can you pick out which cheek I have lost lower cheekbone in without me telling you? I bet you can

10 years after I got my wisdom teeth removed "to reduce crowding" my midface became more recessed and downgrown over time as if the aveolar bone and teeth couldn't remain in the shrunken maxilla

Can your face even become downward grown from tooth loss and not replacing them? For real? How does that make sense tho?

Downward growth is mouth breathing. How would not having certain teeth to chew on cause downward growth?

@RealSurgerymax

And then all the other bones in the face have to adjust to that bone shrinking.

Watch here. Can you pick out which cheek I have lost lower cheekbone in without me telling you? I bet you can

left

your left

Bang on

So it's real

It was way worse before the sinus lift I had in September

Cant wait till it all grows back and I can finally have that implanted tooth

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Btw I lately realised I have cranio facial asymmetry as I mouth breathed during my sleep and the side that I always don't sleep on didn't develop the same as the side I did

It's not downward grown whatsoever. Just really very underdeveloped

Is there anything I can do to get that side to grow?

@RealSurgerymax

Pls answer your genius you

Wisdom teeth dont make nearly as big a difference as more anterior teeth .

You probably wouldn’t look much if any better if you kept your third molars.
What about if you only have one wisdom tooth removed in adolescence? Can that lead to facial asymmetries?

I had two orthodontic extractions 3 years ago I still haven't filled.. during peak puberty years :lul::lul:

It's over for me

Fuck this is why my jaw looks rounded from the front

I had two orthodontic extractions 3 years ago I still haven't filled.. during peak puberty years :lul::lul:

It's over for me
What teeth did u remove?

• JFL
Reactions: Clandestine
oh god you are fucking right. This is why my palate looks so uncanny. This is what I get for being lazy :feelswah:
I noticed changes when i got cucked out of my 2 lower wisdom teeth. I desperately want them back aswell

Well what else are you gonna do? You're not gonna wear dentures in your 20s and 30s bruv?
But do you NEED wisdom tooth implants even? From the way the punjabi described it in the video, the Sinus lift alone should be enough

But do you NEED wisdom tooth implants even? From the way the punjabi described it in the video, the Sinus lift alone should be enough

I didn't lose no wisdom teeth. I lost a side tooth and of course you would need the fake tooth put in, otherwise you will end up losing bone again over-time as you are not 'chewing' to keep the bone healthy and eventually it will just decay

What happens when you lose bone:

34eef99861d0bf6d473d5ae241ed3910 2

Circled area

Yes.

Yes. Never ever remove your wisdom teeth. Expand your jaw so the teeth can come out properly and get dental titanium implants for every extracted teeth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7098