If you format threads you are a faggot and should die

Name an actual falio then
his gonial angle is garbage and he isn’t that forward grown also peanut skull, tiny frame, twink, and literally just a tiny guy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and Erik-Jón
his gonial angle is garbage and he isn’t that forward grown also peanut skull, tiny frame, twink, and literally just a tiny guy.
His bones are great, his frame is decent, height is great. Say some actual shit you fucking retard it’s a all just a self projection because your a gymcel coping manlet

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Autism Awareness GIF

The irony is that the failos you mentioned aren't my actual failos i listed before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Growth Plate and incel194012940
Remember when you were super anxious about a girl coming over to your room and you ended up not hooking up anyway?
damn. maybe @Native would gain more from dick lengthening than double LL from 6'4" to 6'9"

• Woah
His bones are great, his frame is decent, height is great. Say some actual shit you fucking retard it’s a all just a self projection because your a gymcel coping manlet
whatever keeps you from going to the afterlife where you belong pal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
whatever keeps you from going to the afterlife where you belong pal
Why do I care to defend Swedish guy if I thought you were right I’d say so but I don’t, your trying to bash literally one of if not the best looking users looks

• +1
actually caging at you posting your pictures in my thread thinking this is ideal
I know i'm not ideal which is why i can improve. Trying to achieve the mindse that you're perfect is being anti improvement as you need to look at yourself objectively.

I'm getting surgery for my hairline and my consultation is booked later this month. I admit to being flawed which is why at the end of the day i'll not only mog you but also experience a bigger ascension compared to pre looksmax.

• +1
Why do I care to defend Swedish guy if I thought you were right I’d say so but I don’t, your trying to bash literally one of if not the best looking users looks
because he doesn’t matter and I do. because im the person that matters and all of you can die. that’s why. give me a reason why i should be a cuck like you and spread my buttcheeks to some mentally damaged 5’9 peanut skull

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, incel194012940 and Erik-Jón
I know i'm not ideal which is why i can improve. Trying to achieve the mindse that you're perfect is being anti improvement as you need to look at yourself objectively.

I'm getting surgery for my hairline and my consultation is booked later this month. I admit to being flawed which is why at the end of the day i'll not only mog you but also experience a bigger ascension compared to pre looksmax.
caging at you typing this literally thinking i would read this cant you get the memo

The irony is that the failos you mentioned aren't my actual failos i listed before.

View attachment 1822240

mirin main character looks. jfl at that brutal mog you did to those jestermaxxing normie faggots. You're the only chad with a girlfriend and then there's the 3 side character best friends. The fat guy is the comic relief, the second guy from left to right is the hacker and the other guy is the best friend since childhood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and incel194012940
you’re not convincing me you matter more than me i simply mog
To you, you're more important but if your idea is to compare your worth to everyone else you're going to end up disappointed.

I lost virginity at age 20 to a whore with like 30 bodies but an insane body and she taught me everything about women. im not broken about the teen love pill because i understand how this world actually works and am far ahead of other men in my mental development so I find solutions to every mental problem and insecurity that I discover in myself.
Mirin. I should try to do this so I don't dwell on the teen love pill forever if I miss it (almost 17 now)

To you, you're more important but if your idea is to compare your worth to everyone else you're going to end up disappointed.
you’re just dumb. your entire worth comes from comparing yourself to subhumans and seeing they’re inferior. you’re just dumber than me and soon worse looking and shorter too. you should die.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
caging at @ArvidGustavsson getting baited by the worst baiter of the site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
mirin main character looks. jfl at that brutal mog you did to those jestermaxxing normie faggots. You're the only chad with a girlfriend and then there's the 3 side character best friends. The fat guy is the comic relief, the second guy from left to right is the hacker and the other guy is the best friend since childhood
Don't have contact with any of them anymore especially since blonde guy became very hostile after many irl experiences of getting mogged and ignored by girls. The guy next to my ex is guy #2 in this thread which is a good read to remind you off the blackpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Growth Plate
caging at @ArvidGustavsson getting baited by the worst baiter of the site
Its 5 am and i'm staying awake for work so in a way we're entertaining each other i guess. Keeping my brain thinking.

Its 5 am and i'm staying awake for work so in a way we're entertaining each other i guess. Keeping my brain thinking.
caging at you thoughtfully putting responses to my dnr

caging at you thoughtfully putting responses to my dnr
Thank you for finding the time to share the details of your recent visit. While we are delighted to learn that you found our spacious lobby to be remarkable and our guest service to be accommodating and friendly, it’s unfortunate that the same cannot be said about the other aspects of your time with us. We apologize for the unwanted noise and issues with the elevator. We will keep your feedback in mind moving forward as we further enhance our guests’ experience and satisfaction. We hope you give us another chance. We will do our best to deliver the exceptional stay we know we can.

• +1
Atleast you're somewhat self aware of your current position @Erik-Jón
Is he even 5/10 smv lmao

Probably 3.5/10 smv in America

In nordic countries

3smv

Why does he even bother comparing himself to men

Is he even 5/10 smv lmao

Probably 3.5/10 smv in America

In nordic countries

3smv

Why does he even bother comparing himself to men
He's 6'4 with a good body and an average maybe even slightly above face

His smv is around 6.5/10 but the problem is he's trying to delusional max while knowing I'm right about everything I've said.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
damn. maybe @Native would gain more from dick lengthening than double LL from 6'4" to 6'9"
op didn't respond. Dicklet confirmed. over for him

• Woah
  • +1
He's 6'4 with a good body and an average maybe even slightly above face

His smv is around 6.5/10 but the problem is he's trying to delusional max while knowing I'm right about everything I've said.
He’s not 6’4:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He’s 5’8 at most he pmmed me this before so it’s confirmed

He’s delusional about everything

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, incel194012940 and Growth Plate
He’s made a thread on it before lmao what a cuck

• JFL
Ova surprised he’s still has the balls to be this narcissistic, he not the only person that matters. His life doesn’t matter at all it’s completely pathetic and he can keep coping for all I care, but one of these days he’ll kill himself and irl say I told you so

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and incel194012940
Native 6’3.5

Arvid 6’1.5

Native calling Arvid a manlet = cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Native 6’3.5

Arvid 6’1.5

Native calling Arvid a manlet = cage
actually caging at this random kid named arvid mattering to any of you.

anyone could be 6’8 and 8 PSL i don’t give a shit i have to mog. anyone who disagrees can die.

Don't insult me you know i'm better looking than you and have done nothing to put you on the offense.

You only care about those you consider good enough which is exactly what i talked about in my previous comment.
how tall are you? *edit* nvm already answered