If you gain 2 psl and 5' of height but have to be autistic , would you take the deal ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Title ?
And if you are an autist then are you willing to lose 2 psl and 5' of height to become a normal human ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22918
I would take it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yes, absolutely

chad is chad even if he is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, 5.5psl and Deleted member 30942
Title ?
And if you are an autist then are you willing to lose 2 psl and 5' of height to become a normal human ?
Not even a discussion of course I would

• +1
i dont have that much psl to give bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 33275, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
but actual autists dont care about being pretty, they arent compelled to waste hours stalking random cute girls' social network profiles, they won't be chronically obsessed with mogging randoms out there or writing imbecilic essays about how inherently evil/stupid/different/inferior women are online (every other 200 IQ wall of text on this forum, the rest is about jews)

the dilemma makes no sense, it's comparable to asking if you'd take 3 more inches of cock if you had to become a woman

unless you're just calling every guy with no social experience and no traits to compensate for it an autist

• +1
Reactions: thecel and 5.5psl
No

• +1
How severe is the autism though? If we are talking those type of guys who cannot even dress themselves, still yes cause I will get a stacy to do it for me, mommy dom type shit innit

• +1
Reactions: thecel and 5.5psl
Fuckk yessa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back