Ascension or death
Prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and BrettyBoy
adult relationships seem worthless tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
adult relationships seem worthless tbh
I only want to get laid at this point and maybe get married later in lofe to a conservative rural girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and fukmylyf
As if average guys could choose who to have sex with or below average guys who to LTR.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
As if average guys could choose who to have sex with or below average guys who to LTR.
I agree but still if you can't ltr or marry the girls you want don't

i ltr'd your mom

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
i ltr'd your mom
I'd fuck your whore ass mother and sister while you watch and lick the dripping cum out of their holes you nw3 spam cuck

• JFL
I agree but still if you can't ltr or marry the girls you want don't
And be volcel? No point in being volcel, being selective is only for 5.5+psl guys or special circumstances.

As in, choose who chooses you or stay volcel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf
I'd rather be volcel and only sleep around from time to time no point in ltring an ugly whore
And be volcel? No point in being volcel, being selective is only for 5.5+psl guys or special circumstances.

• JFL
Lmao good luck unless the girl was locked in a basement her whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
What's your approximate psl and success level with women?
4.75 psl atm muscular pretty mild success but i'd never ltr a subpar whore i'd only sleep with her but i still can't the girls i really desire

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
IMG 9212
6'4 looksmaxxxer
IMG 8673

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Ritalincel
IMG_9212.GIF
3435.jpg
IMG_8673.GIF

• JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Chichi from Dragon ball z is the ideal wife. despite all the bullshit Goku puts her through she still stays loyal to him and does whatever he wants.

Too bad girls like her don't exist.

4.75 psl atm muscular pretty mild success but i'd never ltr a subpar whore i'd only sleep with her but i still can't the girls i really desire
About like me but it's the other way around for what i've selected regarding women.

My gf is above average but chubby, i'm getting sick of not having sex with other women, am probably going to break up at least temporarily to try other women.
Chichi from Dragon ball z is the ideal wife. despite all the bullshit Goku puts her through she still stays loyal to him and does whatever he wants.

Too bad girls like her don't exist.
My gf is like that, i've done all kinds of bad shit to her, cheated on her, calling her fat, saying i don't like her etc. but she says she'll be with me forever and if we break up she'll wait for me to come back.
She also does most of the household chores and wants sex everyday.
Shit i feel bad wanting to break up now.

The male sex drive is ridiculous, wanting sex with multiple women and never being satisfied.
Why can't i just be happy is ridiculous.
All because i haven't had enough casual sex to satisfy my ego.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmao good luck unless the girl was locked in a basement her whole life
Exactly. Impossible unless you LTR a 16 year old and even then they've usually gotten fucked or sucked dick for at least a year or two.

Exactly. Impossible unless you LTR a 16 year old and even then they've usually gotten fucked or sucked dick for at least a year or two.
this is so depressing. pls stop

if the woman is high quality then It is worth it for many. I won't settle for a non virgin probably but still.

high quality >>> "Purity"

• +1