If you're 19+ and virgin, it's fucking over for you

Back in the old days, when you were 19, you were already a one-year experience employee in some factory down the street. You already had a gf you were planning to marry next year in may, your and her parents already had money ready for the wedding, and the money after the wedding was going to buy you a house (you already had a car with the money from your 18th birthday, there was no question of reaching adulthood without a car, lol :what:)

View attachment 3002276 View attachment 3002266

You had your first kiss at 14 when you finished middle school, you lost your virginity at 16 in the middle of high school at a party with your friends in a late night after a hot summer day.

The fact that today we normalize virginity or the experiences listed above as being encountered later and later in life as ''normality'' only shows how far we have fallen as a society, and how much we have become slaves to the big corporations and banks that control governments, and who want you as poor and as indebted as possible, so that all the first part of your life you are forced to survive from one day to another, being a slave to corporations, living away from family, without community, and renting a space as big as a prison cell in which you're supposed to start a family when you're already in your late 20s :oops: :ROFLMAO:

It's so over for modern society.. that it's even quite funny.. :Comfy: :incel:
i dont think this is necessarily ideal ideal, what if you developed a bad relationship with your parents but on your own became a billionaire, there is nuance.

The ideal age range to lose virginity is 15-17, 18 being an exception sometimes but if youre 19 or over life already started for you and you didnt have teenager love and sex? What a loser you are imagine how people are gonna react
How joever is it for me? I’m 28 and a dateless KHHV.

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
The ideal age range to lose virginity is 15-17, 18 being an exception sometimes but if youre 19 or over life already started for you and you didnt have teenager love and sex? What a loser you are imagine how people are gonna react
Not virgin:feelshaha:

low iq fast life strategy nigger age range. white people have sex in their 20s after marriage, stop trying to pattern your existence after the 85 iq nigger retard living in the ghetto
JFL at your sub80 iq, all chads are fast life strategists and have fast life history

im surprised you havent roped you have more strength than me
Roping for some stinky wet loosehole
:lul:

But tbh brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
im surprised you havent roped you have more strength than me
I’m surprised too, I’ve got a shitty af life. :fuk:

No degree, no money, no bitches, no job. :hnghn:

I’m a virgin at 46

• JFL
Roping for some stinky wet loosehole
:lul:

But tbh brutal
lifes only purpose is replicating your dna, you are rewarded by chemicals in your brain when you complete an action that allows you to have higher probability to pass on your genes, life is shit and i guarantee if anyone was connected to a machine that administers a release of dopamine/oxytocin/endorphins at the same time in a large amount they would stay there for the rest of their lives.

• +1
lifes only purpose is replicating your dna, you are rewarded by chemicals in your brain when you complete an action that allows you to have higher probability to pass on your genes, life is shit and i guarantee if anyone was connected to a machine that administers a release of dopamine/oxytocin/endorphins at the same time in a large amount they would stay there for the rest of their lives.
Pussy is overrated

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
happiness is relative.
Everyone should have tried Pussy
Not having Had any Pussy makes you think its Out of this world

Back in the old days, when you were 19, you were already a one-year experience employee in some factory down the street. You already had a gf you were planning to marry next year in may, your and her parents already had money ready for the wedding, and the money after the wedding was going to buy you a house (you already had a car with the money from your 18th birthday, there was no question of reaching adulthood without a car, lol :what:)

View attachment 3002276 View attachment 3002266

You had your first kiss at 14 when you finished middle school, you lost your virginity at 16 in the middle of high school at a party with your friends in a late night after a hot summer day.

The fact that today we normalize virginity or the experiences listed above as being encountered later and later in life as ''normality'' only shows how far we have fallen as a society, and how much we have become slaves to the big corporations and banks that control governments, and who want you as poor and as indebted as possible, so that all the first part of your life you are forced to survive from one day to another, being a slave to corporations, living away from family, without community, and renting a space as big as a prison cell in which you're supposed to start a family when you're already in your late 20s :oops: :ROFLMAO:

It's so over for modern society.. that it's even quite funny.. :Comfy: :incel:
Demorats and liberals pushing later marriage is so women get into the workforce , which increases gdp. Then they want a husband a few years after they get that great job but it's too late because high value men want low age women. We don't give a fuck about your degrees, plus you have a shit ton of debt. It's all by design to lower the population of the middle class, increase gdp by women working, then single women almost always vote demorat. It's all by design by the demorats ladies and gents