If you get sent to prison in the UK

Kraken
I know what you are thinking. "I am not a criminal, therefore, I will never get sent to prison".

We live in a crazy world and anything can happen. For example, you can lose your shit with your slut of a girlfriend and slap her and that's a prison sentence. Or you could go clubbing which is an 18+ club, but if an underage girl sneaks in with a fake ID, you fuck her and that's a prison sentence

There are so many ways that a normal non-criminal dude can end up in prison. And since it will likely be your first time getting arrested you will be a moron and talk to the police without a lawyer present which makes beating the case unlikely

Once you land in prison, your first order of business should be to get labelled as a high risk prisoner. In prison, you will typically have to share a cell with another inmate. For most, this would not be ideal. You can't sleep because you don't know if you are gonna shanked whilst you're sleeping by your mentally ill cellmate. This is where being labelled as a high risk prisoner comes into play.

At some point during your sign-in process to the prison, you will get the chance to speak with a Doctor. She will ask questions like are you gang affiliated, what types of people do you get along with, etc. These questions are asked to find out who is best to pair you with as a cellmate. Now you want to come across as a mentally disturbed individual to your doctor. You need to say shit like "You can't tolerate being in the company with other people for too long, you will kill your cellmate, etc"

If you convince the doctor well enough, then you will be listed as a high-risk prisoner and you will get your own cell

You can learn more from this geeza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 14693, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
If you are incel and end up in prison. Let’s just say you won’t be coming out as an incel when you are freeed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 20519 and 8 others
I'm gonna go to prison to become a slayer bro. Just imagine the amount of bussy I will get.
Her majesty's prison is the new tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
If you are incel and end up in prison. Let’s just say you won’t be coming out as an incel when you are freeed.
JFL. Yeah for the average incel who doesn't do any research.

But if you get your own cell and ride voluntary (get segregated from most of the prison population) then you will have an easy time in jail lmao. It will just be like staying in your room for a few years which most incels aren't strangers to

Would rather kms than go to prison tbh, I couldn't survive there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 21531
Would rather kms than go to prison tbh, I couldn't survive there
It's literally not deep. If you are from UK, then just go to Croydon high street. That's the type of atmosphere you should expect in prison

Croydon is a place where even stepping on someone's shoe or staring for too long can get you into problems. :lul:

It's literally not deep. If you are from UK, then just go to Croydon high street. That's the type of atmosphere you should expect in prison
Nah I'm American, prisons here are hell. Constant rapes, prison gangs, forced to commit murders for your prison gang under threat of mutilation/violence which will only extend your sentence, etc

Nah I'm American, prisons here are hell. Constant rapes, prison gangs, forced to commit murders for your prison gang under threat of mutilation/violence which will only extend your sentence, etc
:lul:

I am sure the prison rape culture is just a way to scare kids from ending up in prison. I doubt it's actually real. Sure it happens, but it's not a thing where dudes are getting raped every night for punishment :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and fauxfox
meanwhile prison

Screenshot 20220727 161409 Google

In England men are forced into becoming Muslim in prison ain’t that right @....

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox and ....
I know what you are thinking. "I am not a criminal, therefore, I will never get sent to prison".

We live in a crazy world and anything can happen. For example, you can lose your shit with your slut of a girlfriend and slap her and that's a prison sentence. Or you could go clubbing which is an 18+ club, but if an underage girl sneaks in with a fake ID, you fuck her and that's a prison sentence

There are so many ways that a normal non-criminal dude can end up in prison. And since it will likely be your first time getting arrested you will be a moron and talk to the police without a lawyer present which makes beating the case unlikely

Once you land in prison, your first order of business should be to get labelled as a high risk prisoner. In prison, you will typically have to share a cell with another inmate. For most, this would not be ideal. You can't sleep because you don't know if you are gonna shanked whilst you're sleeping by your mentally ill cellmate. This is where being labelled as a high risk prisoner comes into play.

At some point during your sign-in process to the prison, you will get the chance to speak with a Doctor. She will ask questions like are you gang affiliated, what types of people do you get along with, etc. These questions are asked to find out who is best to pair you with as a cellmate. Now you want to come across as a mentally disturbed individual to your doctor. You need to say shit like "You can't tolerate being in the company with other people for too long, you will kill your cellmate, etc"

If you convince the doctor well enough, then you will be listed as a high-risk prisoner and you will get your own cell

You can learn more from this geeza

If you are about to go to an american prison literally use every possible legal loophole to go to solitary. American prison is a human rights disaster that makes a central asian work camp look like swedish vacation home.

Time to trans maxx if that happens tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vain786