If you get with a slim-thick girl, the only way it can go is down

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
If you get with a girl who is slim or slim-thick and plan on staying with her long term, there will come a day where she stops keeping fit and gains weight and you will never again get to fuck the version of her that you initially signed up for

My plan when I move country is to find an overweight girl with ideal face soon after she leaves home to go to college so she doesn't know her value and has her virginity intact
I will then take her virginity and live a lazy relationship life with her, watching bullshit shows while eating tubs of Ben&Jerry's
Because she is eating junk food with me regularly while her metabolism is beginning to slow down, she will start to become more overweight
I will be living a hermit life with no social status so having an overweight girlfriend will not be embarrassing for me
While she is gaining weight I will encourage her to do squats with me because I will have a barbell in my apartment
She will develop a huge ass which I will enjoy banging doggystyle
She will realize she is gaining weight and ask me for advice on how to lose weight
I will give her all the advice she needs and help train her. I will cut out the excessive junk food and she will become slim but still have ideal ass due to squats

I will have met an overweight girl, stayed with her when she got even more overweight and I didn't suggest to her she should lose weight or she should stop eating junk food. She will have then asked me to help her lose weight and I get her to the point where she has ideal body on top of already ideal face
Will she stay with me at this point because I showed her I wasn't shallow or will she dump me for Chad?

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Xangsane, AscendingHero and 11 others
Idk it depends on her personality. But I don’t think they will be that moral

your plan has catch, you will stay with a girl who will have loosy sagging soft tissue after she loses weight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, YouLiveForYourself, AscendingHero and 2 others
legit

it be over as they age

your plan has catch, you will stay with a girl who will have loosy sagging soft tissue after she loses weight
I actually met to put a question in the OP if anyone has fucked a girl that was overweight then fucked her again when she lost weight
I imagine if she is young her skin would still be tight enough to accomodate the weightloss without sagging but I may be wrong

@Ethereal Lima lately is so thick, how I wish that fat suck my dick :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Only asian girl has value past 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, Chinacurry, johncruz12345 and 2 others
you've gone too far away

As soon as you LTR a bitch gonna get fat and ugly. Keep these bitches on their toes, that’s how they stay fit.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
:spew:
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
If you get with a girl who is slim or slim-thick and plan on staying with her long term, there will come a day where she stops keeping fit and gains weight and you will never again get to fuck the version of her that you initially signed up for

My plan when I move country is to find an overweight girl with ideal face soon after she leaves home to go to college so she doesn't know her value and has her virginity intact
I will then take her virginity and live a lazy relationship life with her, watching bullshit shows while eating tubs of Ben&Jerry's
Because she is eating junk food with me regularly while her metabolism is beginning to slow down, she will start to become more overweight
I will be living a hermit life with no social status so having an overweight girlfriend will not be embarrassing for me
While she is gaining weight I will encourage her to do squats with me because I will have a barbell in my apartment
She will develop a huge ass which I will enjoy banging doggystyle
She will realize she is gaining weight and ask me for advice on how to lose weight
I will give her all the advice she needs and help train her. I will cut out the excessive junk food and she will become slim but still have ideal ass due to squats

I will have met an overweight girl, stayed with her when she got even more overweight and I didn't suggest to her she should lose weight or she should stop eating junk food. She will have then asked me to help her lose weight and I get her to the point where she has ideal body on top of already ideal face
Will she stay with me at this point because I showed her I wasn't shallow or will she dump me for Chad?
Once she starts getting attention from chads she may genuinely leave you, esp if you start arguing etc which will always happen some point

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
It's a fine line. U want a girl who is as fat as can be, but not one who is noticeable as being fat, so I'd say for most foids size 14 is when Ur at th apex where SMV peaks, and any girl slimmer it any girl fatter has lower SMV, lik for like