If you go to a public place with Barrett and there’s a mass shooting

Pei

Pei

Kraken
You are both shot and laying on the ground bleeding out to death and the last thing you do is hold Barrett’s hand
would you want that @LeonidasGui

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, j05, vermillioncorefan and 13 others
@BrahminBoss you would do that with Ramirez?

That’s ghey as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, mog_or_be_mogged, arab_chink and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, mvp2v1, BrahminBoss and 3 others
this is so beautiful

• So Sad
Reactions: Pei
@LeonidasGui please answer I really want your answer for this post

Im going to sleep

• +1
Ill think

• +1
You are legit in love with a man for his looks

Admit to homosexuality

• +1
Reactions: j05 and mvp2v1
You are both shot and laying on the ground bleeding out to death and the last thing you do is hold Barrett’s hand View attachment 2864978would you want that @LeonidasGui
i’m going to fall asleep staring at this picture to increase my chances of dreaming about this scenario

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Jfl he would be in every headline and you wouldn’t even be mentioned ,in Australia there was a mass stabbing and the curry security guard who threw his subhuman life away barely got mentioned meanwhile the women get the faces plastered everywhere

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac, Alt Number 3 and arab_chink
Jfl he would be in every headline and you wouldn’t even be mentioned ,in Australia there was a mass stabbing and the curry security guard who threw his subhuman life away barely got mentioned meanwhile the women get the faces plastered everywhere
Subhumans are called subhumans for reason 😞

Answer
@BrahminBoss you would do that with Ramirez?
@BrahminBoss i know gay but if you had to spend last moment with someone not family member would it be Ramirez because of his beauty even with his evilness in life beautiful face being comfort?

legit treated as second class citizen jfl

Sure

• +1
@Pei and you

You are both shot and laying on the ground bleeding out to death and the last thing you do is hold Barrett’s hand View attachment 2864978would you want that @LeonidasGui
Okok how about
ramirez is also there tho
And he’s reaching out
@Pei whos hand do you hold in your final moments 😢

U should be banned and fed to jews for gayism

Okok how about
ramirez is also there tho
And he’s reaching out
@Pei whos hand do you hold in your final moments 😢
Maybe Ramirez because he lives way more painful sad life than Barrett to my knowledge idk

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me
You can’t hold both
One of your arms is chopped off by a bullet
You have to choose 1 and you only have seconds before it’s all over
Who

• +1
How’s it gay wtf
Because your having fantasy’s of being in a shooting and holding hands with barrat the femboy in your last moments

Because your having fantasy’s of being in a shooting and holding hands with barrat the femboy in your last moments
He’s not a femboy dumbass he’s masculine manly man more than you ever be
IMG 0433

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Holy shit holy cope! Barrett’s has way way more masculinity than you 😂😂😂😂😂 @BrahminBoss @LeonidasGui
Nigga that is brahminboss in that video
😡

Ok Barrett is more masculine than the vast majority of men cmon with prenatal t his forward growth
But I thought u said foward growth is seen as feminine

But I thought u said foward growth is seen as feminine
Too forward grown maxilla barrrtt has really good maxilla but not so much where he looks like women ideal masculine one

Too forward grown maxilla barrrtt has really good maxilla but not so much where he looks like women ideal masculine one
Tbh barrat isn’t “masculine” or “feminine” but in his own category of gay alien

Nigga is crazy.

Ok I’m gonna put this logically one more time for your peanut brain

You could pick legit anybody to die with, somebody notable. You could pick Einstein or Socrates, or someone currently who inspires you in some way, someone intellectual, smart, revolutionary or generally inspiring but in your last moments you’d want to be with some random fucking male model with 0 accomplishments or talents besides looking good because you like his appearance and bone structure

Do you genuinely know how pathetic your life is and spirit is?