If you go to a really good Uni, you could major in underwater basket weaving and still get a good job

You are retarded. Enjoy failure.
Try to learn investment banking with only 2 or 3 days before an interview. You have down syndrome.
Its ok to be mad. For the record I didn't study humanities or whatever crap either so I have no reason to defend them. So when I learnt Investment Banks were hiring these people simply coz of their uni, I too was really damn mad.

I felt it was unfair and in fact I still do. I don't think its right. But that's reality and I learnt to just live with it.

Its ok to be mad. For the record I didn't study humanities or whatever crap either so I have no reason to defend them. So when I learnt Investment Banks were hiring these people simply coz of their uni, I too was really damn mad.

I felt it was unfair and in fact I still do. I don't think its right. But that's reality and I learnt to just live with it.
Ok bro, let me know when get to wall street with a history degree. Good luck.

all the rare examples you can find are from people who already have connections. Those guys who can reach ceo level with ahigh school degree only. Its not your case. You are a poor chink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back