If you guys want to ascend

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
avoid using this website ..it will make you more non NT and more weird than you are already and will hurt your looksmaxxing plan ..just the day before in the boxing gym foid was having a conversation with me and I couldn't look at her ..was I shy ??no I felt weird ..I was doing the same thing with guys ..at that moment even I was like 'what the hell why am I acting so weird ?' basically your brain gets used to interacting with people online and especially if you're semi autist like me you'll become more autist when interacting with people IRL..plus it's also kind of addicting ..would you believe if I told me this has fucked up my sleep cycles ..the last time I slept was at 8pm yesterday and woke up at 1 am ..till now I'm awake it's 1.20pm in the afternoon right now and I'm in the middle of my lifting session and I'm then again supposed to go train in the boxing gym ..I wanna rest but at the same time missing my training session would be a loss ..right now I trying to stay awake as much as possible taking vitamins and whatnit and just wanna make it through the day somehow and then I'll get a final long lasting sleep

My advice to you guys leave this site for a while and take up some other kind of coping for a while ..watch anime , play games but not this cancer inducing filth of a website ..the next time I'll be posting here is after atleast a year ...I'm also heightmaxxing rn ..so if I get successful at that I'll post my experiences on it and how to do it ..good luck buddy boyos ..sorry to all those people I had arguments with ..sometimes in the midst of all this cancer , you really lose touch of who you are

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bensky, ballskin, Banderacell and 9 others
Have a good time. See you tomorrow.

respect to him, I can relate to this, my game is fully gone and I can’t pull or even get nudes like I used to, also I’m subhuman scolisiscel brutally over.

he said he was gonna go and deleted it like a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 19281
respect to him, I can relate to this, my game is fully gone and I can’t pull or even get nudes like I used to, also I’m subhuman scolisiscel brutally over.

he said he was gonna go and deleted it like a man
All because you suck richard ramirez cock every day just quit it and u will be fine

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member
Respect tbh