“if you had 24 hours with me what would you.."

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken
Sexual intercourse. That's the answer for all of these. Every single one of you that uh "oh if you had 24 hours with me what would you.." Sexual intercourse. Every single time. We don't need to do any more. All done. You're so hot. Hubba hubba. Wanna have sex. That's it. No more. The dude that's like "Oh if I brought you Domino's and I worked at Domino's what would you do?" I'd take the pizza and I'd have sex with you. Cause you're so attractive. The girl "If I worked at Starbucks and I gave you your drink that you paid for but I looked at you, what would you do?" Intercourse. I would take you to the back and have intercourse, because I can't resist you. Okay? We're all done. There's no more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Martyokart, fuckedupmanlet, isis_Bleach and 10 others
Op is having a live mental breakdown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Martyokart, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
One of my favourite videos of all time ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Op is having a live mental breakdown
It's the usual weekend schizoid episodes. Mentalcels spazz out here while Chad is slaying women right this moment.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 19445 and 3 others
How much did you pay for that retarded effect on your username

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Lygodactylus, 2d v2 and 2 others
Your nickname is so bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
It's the usual weekend schizoid episodes. Mentalcels spazz out here while Chad is slaying women right this moment.
Not gonna lie I had no idea what day it was till you just said this. Thought it was like wednesday im rotting so hard

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 19499
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
What would you do if you had 24 hours with me op?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17763
What would you do if you had 24 hours with me op?
Sexual intercourse. That's the answer for all of these. Every single one of you that uh "oh if you had 24 hours with me what would you.." Sexual intercourse. Every single time. We don't need to do any more. All done. You're so hot. Hubba hubba. Wanna have sex. That's it. No more. The dude that's like "Oh if I brought you Domino's and I worked at Domino's what would you do?" I'd take the pizza and I'd have sex with you. Cause you're so attractive. The girl "If I worked at Starbucks and I gave you your drink that you paid for but I looked at you, what would you do?" Intercourse. I would take you to the back and have intercourse, because I can't resist you. Okay? We're all done. There's no more.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18244
anal break you in like a glove that's too small

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17763
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
@Thompsonz brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I would have a fun night getting drunk and talking about life