If you had a 160cm framecel son that wanted to tr@nnymax, what would you do?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
I saw an absolutely brutal picture somewhere on this forum, of a ultraturbo asian manlet together with his tall father, who he said had "supported his decision", it got me so sad to think about the dad, because he was in such a hard position, ofc it's wrong, but on the other hand he couldn't possibly tell him "if you just (insert something else) then your life will finally be alright, no need to do that"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Gonthar
kill him and then myself

He would die in an unfortunate fishing accident

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 1851 and 3 others
Measure his height regularly when he's a kid, and if he's lagging behind, inject him with Chinese HGH and testosterone....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 16369, mug and 3 others
I would smash his head with a hammer until he is unconscious, cut his fucking head off, throw it in the bin then burn his fucking corpse then I'd drive to the desert to bury the remains. Whilst after that I'd then proceed to a remote place in the forest and end my life by shooting myself in the head with a 10mm handgun

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate
That's why you gotta have an heir and a spare.

If something goes horribly wrong with your first born, you'll still have another son to carry your legacy.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
make sure they didn't get groomed into it and actually want it out of their own free will and then be supportive if that's the case.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 22124
make sure they didn't get groomed into it and actually want it out of their own free will and then be supportive if that's the case.
And what will you do if they have been groomed?

Convert him then fuck him

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 21712
I would kick him out

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Of course I would pay for this transfusion but I'll need something in return

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
I saw an absolutely brutal picture somewhere on this forum, of a ultraturbo asian manlet together with his tall father, who he said had "supported his decision", it got me so sad to think about the dad, because he was in such a hard position, ofc it's wrong, but on the other hand he couldn't possibly tell him "if you just (insert something else) then your life will finally be alright, no need to do that"
I would send him to the west and tell him that he needs to find his own way because I cannot help him with that.