If you had a kid what would you do (MANLETS ONLY GTFIH)

Secular just can't cope that taller girls 5'6 -5'8 don't care as much about height and are okay eith guys around the same height. I told him go for tall girl, it's way better
femlets are fine as long as they have brothers who are tall. A friend of mine is 6'0 and his sister is 5'2, his younger brother is around 5'10.5/5'11. But let's fair here, most femlets have brothers who are around 5'7 max

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
femlets are fine as long as they have brothers who are tall. A friend of mine is 6'0 and his sister is 5'2, his younger brother is around 5'10.5/5'11. But let's fair here, most femlets have brothers who are around 5'7 max
yh usually femlets brothers are manlets too. But at the same time you don't want to be mogged by some girls brother who is like 6'2 while you're 5'8.

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
It does happen via old and social media but you never like the tall girls so ofcourse it ain't happening. Bhai you only like womanlets on muzz so..
They never like me. I've told you before nearly all girls who like my profile are sub5'4. Most Bengalis usually are anyway tbh. But tbh so are the nafris. I get the occasional 5'8 and 5'9 (which I am larping). But non-western world is usually less bothered about height.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and looksmaxxing223
@JohnDoe @looksmaxxing223 btw even the CEO of Muzz confirmed on the social side of the app. Vast majority of likes go disproportionately for tall men. And that's usually the most popular filter. It's a massive discussion thread almost every day.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: yuyu, looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
@JohnDoe @looksmaxxing223 btw even the CEO of Muzz confirmed on the social side of the app. Vast majority of likes go disproportionately for tall men. And that's usually the most popular filter. It's a massive discussion thread almost every day.
yeah taller men get it easy but why do tallcels exist? jfl if i was 6'2 i would not be on this forum

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist