If you had no friends during school, it never began

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Everyone had a friendship group in school, from the athletic chads to the nerdy chuds. If you had no friends during school, you were either truecel or completely socially inept, and just spent your time wandering the school like a ghost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, autistic_tendencies, Lucid and 9 others
this is true, especially elementary-middle school. if you had no friends back then then you have something truly wrong with you (ropemax?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 29167
If you had no friends during school, you were either truecel or completely socially inept, and just spent your time wandering the school like a ghost.
hey, that's me

this is true, especially elementary-middle school. if you had no friends back then then you have something truly wrong with you (ropemax?)
@Master ban this retard for using "ropemax" outside of normie tiktok comment sections

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, TheDragon and Deleted member 21467
Everyone had a friendship group in school, from the athletic chads to the nerdy chuds. If you had no friends during school, you were either truecel or completely socially inept, and just spent your time wandering the school like a ghost.
what if you had friends but didnt stay friends after school, is that normal or is something wrong too?

• +1
Reactions: zura and AngryShortMale
what if you had friends but didnt stay friends after school, is that normal or is something wrong too?
It’s normal, but it means you weren’t that close tbh.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
In elementary/middle school: lots of friends
In high school: no friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, TheDragon and Saint Casanova
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, autistic_tendencies and Saint Casanova
None at all puberty made my face atrocious also lookism is way more brutal when youre grown compared to when your a kid
I lost my childhood pheno/ colouring but puberty made my face more masculine. I think it always plays a major role in your life, from toddler to an elderly man jfl.

I lost my childhood pheno/ colouring but puberty made my face more masculine. I think it always plays a major role in your life, from toddler to an elderly man jfl.
Puberty made my face more masculine but isn’t necessarily a good thing. It gave me a very big face with a wide jaw and cleft chin it just looks very weird on anyone under the age of 25

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Puberty made my face more masculine but isn’t necessarily a good thing. It gave me a very big face with a wide jaw and cleft chin it just looks very weird on anyone under the age of 25
Like Henry cavil ? Wait a bit and it should be a mogger trait. Maesthetic maxx!

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
all my friends i hang out with now are from my childhood except one, which i’ve known for 6 years

so all the other ones 16+ years

I have like two friends I think are good people but I think that even if you do have friends you still might be nothing in society regardless

all my friends i hang out with now are from my childhood except one, which i’ve known for 6 years

so all the other ones 16+ years
Same for the most part. Although I’ve met some new ones at parties and social events recently.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I have like two friends I think are good people but I think that even if you do have friends you still might be nothing in society regardless
It’s just better for your state of mind. It’s good to go out with your mates and just hang out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
No, just acquiantances that wanted to copy work from me, never got invited to anything
i wonder why

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3105 and AngryShortMale
I'd say that's pretty normal. After high school most people go to different colleges or they join the military or get a job or whatever and they pretty much lose contact after like a year.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
I moved schools every few years.
it completely fucked me over.

:feelswhy:
Shits brutal man especially when people wont give you a chance because of your looks.

I'd say that's pretty normal. After high school most people go to different colleges or they join the military or get a job or whatever and they pretty much lose contact after like a year.
I didnt make any friends in uni too which the main problem maybe but my uni is known for being bad for social life tbh I just didnt know I will literally be at home studying all the time I thought it was more like not super social but still some contact

Prob should've gone to a uni where people just party and not study but I didnt care about girls back then...

u needed to date which would have made u known and removed school shooter vibes, sadly no one will explain this to u especially if people suspect ur packing, then for some reason u will be made into the ourcaste even talked about after hs into college and ruining any chance u get. its gigaover. Look to arranged marriage or passport bros, these people latch onto u like a parasite speculating all sorts of things from faggotry to the absolute worst.

i was ugly af in hs (still am lmfao). all my "friends" were other ugly people.

No elab on my school life

This is your payment for living in foreign land
No, just acquiantances that wanted to copy work from me, never got invited to anything

I dont slay and shit . Rather make memories in an ltr. I had 2 gf's . Had u lived in india or maybe even return back after some surgery on face , and ll ,u will get a happy life. Hopefully ur retarded enough to not do that
what’s your slay count?