If you had the chance to relive highschool would u do it?

Relive?

• Total voters
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
What would change, keeping all the knowledge you have?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I’m currently living it and even with knowledge it’s still dogshit tbh.

Edit: Now that I look back on the earlier years I’d fucking socialmax hard and stop inhaling gallons of tea which ruined my skin at the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Mansnob, BigBiceps and 2 others
Gymcelling hard and hard mewing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Fuck yes. I wouldn't change a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Yes but looks maxed and low inhib maxed

it was over and its still over

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Vitruvian
I'd invest in crypto obviously. Then I'd start actually eating and gymcelling as well as mewing.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I actually don't want to relive life

I'd be happy if I could just stabilize my life

• +1
there are so many things I would do different. idk where to start

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and BigBoy
I would slay the one redhead who had a crush on me but I was too beta to talk to her

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and xit
If I look the same, fuck no. All the knowledge in the world wouldn't help.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 245
I would have ascended so hard an fucked many girls knowing what I know now

I was retarded back then

I was retarded back then
Are you me

• +1
Reactions: xit

I was retarded back then
cope you're still retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Vitruvian and BigBoy
I wish I could press a button that resets everything I've done. I can't believe I'm actually living this life, in such a disgusting repulsive body. Sometimes it feels like a dream that I feel like I'm going to wake up from but never do.

Maybe I will one day, I hope.

I still have one more year of high school left but I don't think I'll be able to do anything given I'm at 40%bf. I'll always be an ugly fatfuck curry, it is what it is. I would havs roped by now but ofc my parents had to make me an only child, now if I do I'll feel guilty I ended the family bloodline on my disgusting pathetic ass.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and SHARK
go back in time with my current mind? yes

go back in time without any information? no id end up here soon or later anyway

• +1
Reactions: xit and BigBoy
I would go to public school and work my ass off to become the starting qb. But honestly I’m subhuman and I wouldn’t be able to get any looksmaxxing procedures done at that age so I’d still suffer, but at least I could statusmaxx.

Yes.

I immensely regret dropping out of School. i missed out on so many things because of my retardation. most importantly i would have education and some prospects in life.

I think my life would still be shite regardless because of my Manletism but at the very least i would actually have some friends along the way and maybe a gf too who knows.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and BigBoy
Even if I was at the top of all the social circles, the whole idea of socializing with teenagers pisses me off. Pass.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2581 and Vitruvian
I
What would change, keeping all the knowledge you have?
id be ruling all the schools in my area if I knew what I knew now. I was still semi popular in high school regardless tho

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Vitruvian
I

id be ruling all the schools in my area if I knew what I knew now. I was still semi popular in high school regarding tho
I see

Drop some knowledge on me then buddyboyo

I'm a loser thats acquinted with ppl but can't get past the first stage of intimacy since I'm a loser

I would stop being a little beta pussy.
I wouldn't want to relive it again with my current stats. If I was 6'4 I would want to. I'd fuck so many JBs and probably get good grades because of my confidence from height.

• +1
I see

Drop some knowledge on me then buddyboyo

I'm a loser thats acquinted with ppl but can't get past the first stage of intimacy since I'm a loser
You in high school still? Alright then here’s a plan to have at least decent popularity even if your subhuman.

1. Join a bunch of sports and clubs student council. Especially the ones where the most popular kids are in. Seirously you’ll meet a lot of new people and have fun while doing it. It’s the easiest way to meet people being involved in your community. The more people you know the better.

2. Don’t hang with losers or people with weird reputations. don’t be caught socializing with them either. Reputation is everything in high school. Literally everything. Avoid weird not socially adjusted people like the plague.

3. Get a job and a car. A teenager with actual money and a car is such a halo. Girls will literally throw themselves at you. At least that’s what happened in my school. And guys will want to be your friend more but be aware of fake friends cause almost everyone is in high school.

4. This might not work in every school but it was literally the easiest way to meet people and make connections. Smoke weed do drugs etc. literally every kid from the rich to the poor are all smoking doing shit 24/7 but it might be different for you. If your down with it it’s easier to be accepted.

5. Go to parties and throw parties. It’s so easy to get status from being seen at parties and posting it on your Snapchat and ig. If you throw a party and it becomes a rager you my friend are now popular but only temporary if you don’t take advantage of it. Easiest way to throw parties are renting air bnbs or getting a friends house or your house ready when parents aren’t home.

Remember for all good parties you need a shit ton of alcohol and weed to get people to come and for it to be fun. Oh have beer pong and rage cage also Also have a good ass playlist not some incel bob Dylan shit. But like rap etc. you gotta have girls also NO ONE LIKES A SAUSAGE FEST you need to spread the word get your most popular friends to shout it out on their social media. Think if parties as networking cause most people who go are from other schools also who are popular or socially acceptable to hang with.

Lastly social media. Most popular kids I know usually have around 600-1000 followers of people they actually know with like 400/500 likes per post. And make sure your snap score is around 50k and up it shows status. Always post yourself doing interesting stuff when I was in junior/ senior year I went to parties almost every weekend and was doing stuff with my friends etc.

It’s literally a full time job maintaining status

Last edited:
burgerland schools seem fun

I wish I could press a button that resets everything I've done. I can't believe I'm actually living this life, in such a disgusting repulsive body. Sometimes it feels like a dream that I feel like I'm going to wake up from but never do.
2100.jpg

You can put in a ton of time, effort and money... and you'll be ostracized because of a few millimeters of bone.

You can put in a ton of time, effort and money... and you'll be ostracized because of a few millimeters of bone.
No your just autistic. Even ugly people can be popular I’ve seen it

• +1
Maybe just maybe

You in high school still? Alright then here’s a plan to have at least decent popularity even if your subhuman.

1. Join a bunch of sports and clubs student council. Especially the ones where the most popular kids are in. Seirously you’ll meet a lot of new people and have fun while doing it. It’s the easiest way to meet people being involved in your community. The more people you know the better.

2. Don’t hang with losers or people with weird reputations. don’t be caught socializing with them either. Reputation is everything in high school. Literally everything. Avoid weird not socially adjusted people like the plague.

3. Get a job and a car. A teenager with actual money and a car is such a halo. Girls will literally throw themselves at you. At least that’s what happened in my school. And guys will want to be your friend more but be aware of fake friends cause almost everyone is in high school.

4. This might not work in every school but it was literally the easiest way to meet people and make connections. Smoke weed do drugs etc. literally every kid from the rich to the poor are all smoking doing shit 24/7 but it might be different for you. If your down with it it’s easier to be accepted.

5. Go to parties and throw parties. It’s so easy to get status from being seen at parties and posting it on your Snapchat and ig. If you throw a party and it becomes a rager you my friend are now popular but only temporary if you don’t take advantage of it. Easiest way to throw parties are renting air bnbs or getting a friends house or your house ready when parents aren’t home.

Remember for all good parties you need a shit ton of alcohol and weed to get people to come and for it to be fun. Oh have beer pong and rage cage also Also have a good ass playlist not some incel bob Dylan shit. But like rap etc. you gotta have girls also NO ONE LIKES A SAUSAGE FEST you need to spread the word get your most popular friends to shout it out on their social media. Think if parties as networking cause most people who go are from other schools also who are popular or socially acceptable to hang with.

Lastly social media. Most popular kids I know usually have around 600-1000 followers of people they actually know with like 400/500 likes per post. And make sure your snap score is around 50k and up it shows status. Always post yourself doing interesting stuff when I was in junior/ senior year I went to parties almost every weekend and was doing stuff with my friends etc.

Thanks for taking the time to write that out but I wouldn't be able to follow it.

I don't have the money for that, I live in a working class home I wouldn't be able to ask my parents for money. And I'm not touching my 1k I got from working my summer job, its gonna be 2k soon but I'm saving up from surgery. I'm not a middle class white boy :feelsbadman: :feelswhy: I wish I was though.

And there aren't any established hierarchies in my school. It's a STEM school full of losers, the few Chads and Stacies run their own game. They're friends with everyone but it's hard to get acquinted with them.

Tbh I meant more like how to successfully interact with ppl and earn their trust. People will respect you more if you do that and give you honest affection. As opposed to the guy who throws parties that is percieved as a tool.

No reliving for your face

I would threat my bullies with a knife, practice a lot of sports and calisthenics, would low inhib and hang out more in the streets, try to not play so many Video Games. Learn some 3rd or 4th language, scalate with girls that gave me IOIs

Fuck yes. I wouldn't change a thing.

877dc4cce1f19a0cd5c371a63af9fb040141f52e9670478975f97d352b573e57.png

I would threat my bullies with a knife, practice a lot of sports and calisthenics, would low inhib and hang out more in the streets, try to not play so many Video Games. Learn some 3rd or 4th language, scalate with girls that gave me IOIs

Only IOI is sex

I slayed in high school, idk bro if I would want to go back or not

High school was going great for me until scoliosis surgery. Then came 16 months of chronic pain, neurological issues due to muscles getting caught in the hardware. I don't have any good memories of that time.

• +1
Wtf, people are actually voting no? That makes no sense. I'd moneymax, educationmax, IQmax, nutritionmax, gymmax, socializemax. One of the reasons I'm a complete weirdo (and probably for life) is that I didn't get proper social development during my teens. (This is also the case for most people who didn't have a gf in high school and lost their virginity after the age of 19). Some are able to ascend, but most will be weirdo for life. You also can't regain this social development later in life. It's so crucial to get it during your development.

• +1
hi

• Ugh..