If you had the looks for tiktok, would you be creative enough to put text over your video that people find amusing?

6ft4

Kraken
This is what will determine if your stuff goes viral or not, lots of accounts will scrape a few thousand views then have one tiktok with millions of views which grew their following.
A recent example that comes to mind being the Danish narcy who put text on his tiktok saying "I don't care if you're a 10 in your country, unless you break the scale you're no more than a 7 in scandinavia"

Whether we like to admit it or not, 15 year old foids who get millions of views for putting text on their vid about how they keep going back to Chad are more creative than us because they are able to write something that others find relatable.
If your response is that it's easier for foids, surely there should be things we can post about that other males find relatable and will engage with but trying to come up with something takes some thought, plenty of guys are able to come up with popular tiktoks on a daily basis

Since I went back on tiktok on my old phone where it was installed, my entire homepage is just tiktoks from my country when I scroll
I used to get more variety from different countries but now everything is local
I want to start growing a page before doing any kind of face reveal because it is a failo putting your face to it if it doesn't take off or if people brand your humor as cringe and comment saying you're cringe, trying to come back from that will be difficult because people will already associate seeing your face with failo humor

I want to make posts blackpilling the youth of my country
I'd like to make posts that blackpill girls about how damaged they become on a bio and mental level after being pumped and dumped 2 or 3 times and how they will simply never recover and likely end up alone because they will resent every man who respects them
I would also throw in some tiktoks with stuff catering to them (vibrational energy soul ties bs) so that I get some foid following and don't get banned for being a hate account
Imagine having 5k teen foid followers from your country then wiping the old tiktoks and revealing your own face to make humor posts
I will also blackpill teen boys and try get them to see me as the Godfather

This is where my brainstorming is at right now
Not posting to money making and success section because the crabs in a bucket are more spiteful there than in offtopic

lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 18840
TikTok is banned in my country because the government finds it offensive brah

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ShowerMaxxing and MakinMogReturns
This is what will determine if your stuff goes viral or not, lots of accounts will scrape a few thousand views then have one tiktok with millions of views which grew their following.
A recent example that comes to mind being the Danish narcy who put text on his tiktok saying "I don't care if you're a 10 in your country, unless you break the scale you're no more than a 7 in scandinavia"

Whether we like to admit it or not, 15 year old foids who get millions of views for putting text on their vid about how they keep going back to Chad are more creative than us because they are able to write something that others find relatable.
If your response is that it's easier for foids, surely there should be things we can post about that other males find relatable and will engage with but trying to come up with something takes some thought, plenty of guys are able to come up with popular tiktoks on a daily basis

Since I went back on tiktok on my old phone where it was installed, my entire homepage is just tiktoks from my country when I scroll
I used to get more variety from different countries but now everything is local
I want to start growing a page before doing any kind of face reveal because it is a failo putting your face to it if it doesn't take off or if people brand your humor as cringe and comment saying you're cringe, trying to come back from that will be difficult because people will already associate seeing your face with failo humor

I want to make posts blackpilling the youth of my country
I'd like to make posts that blackpill girls about how damaged they become on a bio and mental level after being pumped and dumped 2 or 3 times and how they will simply never recover and likely end up alone because they will resent every man who respects them
I would also throw in some tiktoks with stuff catering to them (vibrational energy soul ties bs) so that I get some foid following and don't get banned for being a hate account
Imagine having 5k teen foid followers from your country then wiping the old tiktoks and revealing your own face to make humor posts
I will also blackpill teen boys and try get them to see me as the Godfather

This is where my brainstorming is at right now
Not posting to money making and success section because the crabs in a bucket are more spiteful there than in offtopic
just copy captions that other people use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036