If you had to fuck one to save your family lives . Who would it be?

Vote honestly


  • Total voters
    51
MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
4,833
Reputation
7,768
1-
IMG 20221102 161121 067




2-
EVk0p6aA
VQ dnNDHqvGkv2BMJnNQiP2K6UkiYRDxLEhoEAVxg s

3be6f6e5350101112e4718e4c7b89165
Thenataliemars 82f5b6282679c1688de7cd6f7b58f0f5 hd
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, GamerCel, Deleted member 15674 and 6 others
Lol i'd take that tranny to pound town for free
Not sorry
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, BigDom, GamerCel and 20 others
the amount of mental gymnastics tranny lovers have to do to cope
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15674, Deleted member 23399, ManzareK and 18 others
Wtffffff is that first pic. Caged.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15674, Deleted member 23558, rand anon and 3 others
I'd let tranny suck my dick but I could never put my dick in another man's ass
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, MaxillaMaxing, rand anon and 2 others
This is the most difficult choice I've ever come across ngl, both are equally shit.
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 19453, rand anon and 1 other person
Neither I don’t give a fuck about those niggas 💀
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Trilogy, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others
Choice 1. Just lol at having sex with another man.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 17872, VenezuelansUSER and 2 others
That first pic is crazy 💀
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, MaxillaMaxing, ascension and 1 other person
At least I’m not gay
You would fuck the tranny over whatever is that first thing, don't cope that hard mr I'm so straight bro! It's no shame because it's such an extreme. Don't play if you answer seriously.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I'm so straight bro! look at me! I'm straight bro!
I am straight nigga, and on second thought no I wouldn't even let it suck my cock because I just Google pictures and he doesn't even have tits he is just a boy with makeup and wig. Discussing tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Keep trying to cope with the fact you love trannies and want them you fuck your ass
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, MaxillaMaxing, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
I want my family to die so I wouldn't fuck either.

winner
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 23558 and 9 others
would fuck the tranny for free tbh
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GamerCel, MaxillaMaxing and ascension
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Thanks for coming
 
A man can intellectually rationalize fucking a tranny to save his family. But the visual of that repulsive old lady is something that is burned into the deepest part of your brain, and forever colors a man's interactions with women.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 17872, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
I'd rather go gay than to fuck the first subhuman
 
volcel if you wouldnt hit first
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 17872
natalie mars is BBC only
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 15674
i choose to not participate in a hypothetical
 

Similar threads

FarhanHere
Replies
7
Views
48
Peubert
Peubert
lacedwgenius2.0
Replies
3
Views
29
lowtide654
lowtide654
pachi
Replies
5
Views
51
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
Crimx991
Replies
13
Views
63
maksimkslarp333
maksimkslarp333
roidar
Replies
38
Views
261
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top