If you had to pick a uni course out of commerce/accounting or bio/biomedical science which would you pick?

R

rnolan

Iron
Which is better in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Like you have the IQ to graduate in the first place, retard. Do you realize successful STEM graduates, hell even STEM graduates, are NOT dime a dozen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Tai Lung, Gonthar and 1 other person
Like you have the IQ to graduate in the first place, retard. Do you realize successful STEM graduates, hell even STEM graduates, are NOT dime a dozen?
ignore this guy OP
he doesnt know what hes talking about

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, TheBrownOne, Mio and 4 others
Why not computer science? It’s fun, interesting, esoteric, impressive, and pays well

• +1
It's common knowledge
You have no idea of OP's competence and assume he isn't able to graduate with a degree at all

Do you realize successful STEM graduates, hell even STEM graduates, are NOT dime a dozen?
OP also didn't say it would be easy for him. He just asked for two choices, yet you're again assuming he is looking for an easy option.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Infinite
I would personally choose biomedical sciences, it's harder but pays off when you put in the effort

• +1
anything that let's you become a greedy bastard opening up a company, for example surgery clinic for tits and hair

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Why not computer science? It’s fun, interesting, esoteric, impressive, and pays well
why not do the same thing as the hordes of white and indian kids?

Jfl studying to become a corporate cuck. do anything that you can do a company out of directly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Infinite
You have no idea of OP's competence and assume he isn't able to graduate with a degree at all

OP also didn't say it would be easy for him. He just asked for two choices, yet you're again assuming he is looking for an easy option.
We are on Mumbai.org curries are academically gifted I wouldn’t doubt he could do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Shkreliii and LooksOrDeath
I have a high chance of grad

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Miserable first post, appalling behaviour.
Just ldar OP it never even began.

• +1
All of this depends on the prestige of the institution

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
any reasonable person would do actual research instead of asking .org. shows how much of a retard u r

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746 and Deleted member 6128
sucking cock pays well have you considered that

Lol, this is just a myth, perpetuated by the media and corporations to convince people to get STEM degrees, so the big companies would have tons of people where to choose from and pay them low wages...

Marketing or cs

105 iq + work ethic = ez phd

commerce/accounting for the experience of university, biomedical science for better life experience after university

Commerce/accounting can go into pretty much any company isn’t hard and pays well / is in demand. Yes it isn’t muh exciting but who cares lol as long as it isn’t hard

why not do the same thing as the hordes of white and indian kids?

Jfl studying to become a corporate cuck. do anything that you can do a company out of directly
Just do it better than them, everything you study will either lead you to being a corporate cuck or Starbucks barista. If you become self employed, it has nothing to do with your education

Lmao did u get rejected for medicine

I'd go for bio, or something related to it.

Besides me being more interested in it inherently, having done an undergrad finance program last year (taking a gap year currently but will likely switch), I can tell you right now, that accounting is a dead-field.

The field has already undergone tremendous automation compared to 50-60 years ago, but with the advancements in automation, it won't take very long (max. 5-10 years) until the human variable can be removed altogether.

At least with biology, even if the robots become very sophisticated they won't ever be able to copy the unique human perspective here, as they are not biological creatures themselves.

Still, with AGI everything is pretty much up for grabs, so I'd just go for whatever program fulfils you the most but won't have you end up broke.