If you hadn't entered college looking like this + that music turned on campus = basically over

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Luminary
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
4,976
Reputation
6,676
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: draco, AutisticBeaner, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
can smell t level here
 
" who is this new hot guy"
 
Manlet so no
 
no thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i hope this is a joke

he looks like some hairy ethnic
 
I will have this said about me :rage: :rage:

actually I could move to Thailand but just no
if u had not been invited to several parties by the hottest stacies the moment u stepped on campus = over

"do you have this cutie insta"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
if u had not been invited to several parties by the hottest stacies the moment u stepped on campus = over

"do you have this cutie insta"
Indeed, it's brutally over. Why do I even bother?
 
Indeed, it's brutally over. Why do I even bother?
5won62mfr1911
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Similar threads

PeenoResurrected
Replies
23
Views
194
Daddy's Home
Daddy's Home
M
Replies
0
Views
11
macbookpro_2015
M
Nectar
Replies
44
Views
229
CelestialEmpire
CelestialEmpire
VohnnyBoy
Replies
31
Views
197
g4rlic
g4rlic
lurking truecel
Replies
36
Views
219
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top