If you hate getting mogged stay away from Northern Italy

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Average male height is 6ft.
Phenotype is predominantly italian but also mixed with germanic, which makes the face more robust. Green/Blue and wavy brown hair are the norm. Nice tan skin, but not shitskin tier dark.
North Italian males are the most looksmaxxed on the planet. They workout, they beardfraud, they get haircuts every other week, they dress well.
They are also really extroverted and low inhib.

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
which cities have the biggest number of spaghetti-chads/m²??

Can confirm ive been to milan and the moggery was stupendous

euro meds are overated as fuck. turks mog
nah tbh i went italy and they looked good but they were all manlets i mogged a lot and i’m literally 5’9 morning height jfl. To say they are 6’0 average is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Kade
nah tbh i went italy and they looked good but they were all manlets i mogged a lot and i’m literally 5’9 morning height jfl. To say they are 6’0 average is a joke
let me rephrase.

white turks mog.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
got mogged really hard in florence and milan
Sure there are a lot of hot north Italians but I really doubt the average guy there is Netherlands level tall + chad face.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Zygos4Life
Sure there are a lot of hot north Italians but I really doubt the average guy there is Netherlands level tall + chad face.
netherlands faces aren’t that special, good looking country but not top

Milan is the most attractive (people-wise) city I’ve ever been to, but the average person was pretty short