if you hate women you just hate human nature

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
and what you hate about nature is basically that you think because we have build societal contracts etc that there's no longer survival of the fittest.you think you deserve anything but you don't. Chad is just superior and he will take ur women and u will get nothing and it couldn't get any fairer than this. He's better than you its simple as that ur genes are worse that is all that matters.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, borismonster, thereallegend and 3 others
ZomboMeme 29022024094059

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, borismonster, BigLooks22 and 7 others
so what?

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and humanoidsub7
How can one not hate human nature? We all ought to just die the most brutal deaths.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
How can one not hate human nature? We all ought to just die the most brutal deaths.
I mean you can hate it but that doesn't change anything. you can hate societal norms that are build over human nature know cucking u and preventing you from taking what you want.

Their "human nature":

they are entitled yes, they live better lives than you yes , but they are important for society your not so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gonthar
fuck human natura. its rigged and evil

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Clown Show
fuck human natura. its rigged and evil
how is it evil your just worse than the competition that's all couldn't get fairer than that, you have less value you get less sounds fair to me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and InnerVoid
Yes, I hate human nature. And?

how is it evil your just worse than the competition that's all couldn't get fairer than that, you have less value you get less sounds fair to me
its evil because it allows no room for adjustments. fuck genetic determinism. imagine having one ife and you are 3psl

• +1
Rape, racism, murder, pedophilia, lying, cheating, robbing, prejudice, hate, degeneracy, self-destructiveness.

Our legacy has been evil and will continue to be evil.

• +1
Rape, racism, murder, pedophilia, lying, cheating, robbing, prejudice, hate, degeneracy, self-destructiveness.

Our legacy has been evil and will continue to be evil.
none of that is evil. you might deem its evil by nature its not evil at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and scrunchables
I can’t believe how retarded some people are.

What is going on in Muslim countries then? Is that not humans who created that society and ideology? Is that not part of human nature?

This social contract that you’re talking about has been re-written and updated many times and when it stops benefiting the majority of men, like today, men will no longer respect or listen to it and it will evolve just as it has in the past.

It’s not about hating women it’s about not respecting them in positions which they should not be in. Women cannot create long lasting societies or even businesses for that matter. They should not be involved in dictating the culture at all. But today women dictate the culture in the west and in places like Korea and Japan COMPLETELY. And look what’s going on in those countries? Low birth rate, collapse, and ultimately replacement by more patriarchal and violent men.

This ain’t doomer coping anymore. Look around, look at the economy and look at how fucked society is and it will only get worse from here

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, borismonster, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person