If you have a bad eye area you are unlovable truecel

D

Deleted member 31618

Iron
If your eyes look like this then you should get shotgun implants because your birth was a mistake.
And no surgery can save you either.

Attachments

• 20210225_170135_241119d74b3b974be37ac216f18f568f.jpg
    20210225_170135_241119d74b3b974be37ac216f18f568f.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ad4ed096d2c374e63ac196898c1c934e--college.jpg
    ad4ed096d2c374e63ac196898c1c934e--college.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Arditi, Beastchodecode and 3 others
Rami Said Malek?

cry harder for hamza its not that bad. huge jb appeal eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 29155, tyroneorkms and 3 others
most girls find him ugly only thing saving him from being a turbo incel is his jaw
yeah he still gets bitches tho but tbh eye area is really the only thing u cant change the rest can be changed by hormones, roiding, chewing, and surgery but eyes apart from softmaxxes like brows contacts and lashes u cant change

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Hamza is 4/10 at the best (without ethnic tax)

Jfl at niggers rating him a Chad

• +1
Reactions: angelo
yeah he still gets bitches tho but tbh eye area is really the only thing u cant change the rest can be changed by hormones, roiding, chewing, and surgery but eyes apart from softmaxxes like brows contacts and lashes u cant change
OBO, tripod, tons of soft tissue eye surgeries, mewing, chewing. eye area can be changed. if its an IPD issue then surgery is your best option

he is a HTN on SMV scale (the scale which predicts your life quality) he has a good body and is 6'1 with money and status

• +1
Reactions: Detective and hopefanofguns
OBO, tripod, tons of soft tissue eye surgeries, mewing, chewing. eye area can be changed. if its an IPD issue then surgery is your best option
so mewing and chewing is gonna change my eye :lul:

he is a HTN on SMV scale (the scale which predicts your life quality) he has a good body and is 6'1 with money and status
It's all about money and status

He got a truecel face

everything matters idiot. you cant be attractive with a bad jaw. this title can be applied to everything

everything matters idiot. you cant be attractive with a bad jaw. this title can be applied to everything
Cope
That's fixable this ain't

If your eyes look like this then you should get shotgun implants because your birth was a mistake.
And no surgery can save you either.
They both mog you back and forth. Stop coping

Delusional.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1

He’s Chadpreetlite JFL. Normie/HTN face, good height, money, ripped body :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
He’s Chadpreetlite JFL. Normie/HTN face, good height, money, ripped body :lul:
High tier subhuman face
Who gives a shit about his money or his ripped body

High tier subhuman face
Who gives a shit about his money or his ripped body
He’s Curry, his face is at least average for them. Also do you not realize how subhuman the average guy is? :feelskek:

Show me one surgery which will make hamza into a human I'll wait
I think he needs
an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double his facial height to width ratio and increase his palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer.Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make him an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

you can still be chad with bad eye area
40db13161d73d6f243d53a516299b411
3543018818 e157208fe1 c
CWNithlEJh7WmF4WixIIF1IUPmz

and your 2 examples are terrible since neither is incel or even close to it lmao

The other guy is only get pussy because he's a famous basketball player whos a giant
All of hamza's gfs look like utter shit except the one that scammed him
ive seen women call jaric handsome, and hamza seems to have slayed beckies which is not possible for a subhuman or even ltn
I'm not sure if I would consider these bad
they are very far from ideal

ive seen women call jaric handsome, and hamza seems to have slayed beckies which is not possible for a subhuman or even ltn

they are very far from ideal
Jack denmo is a ltn and he slays beckies
Hamza only slayed fat ugly bitches

Jack denmo is a ltn and he slays beckies
Hamza only slayed fat ugly bitches
denmo is more like mtn imo and hes tall, idk ive seen hamza with some decent looking girls

nice lashes and under eye support can help an average or slightly bellow average eye area, my eyes are average with slight NCT but i have long lashes and good under eye support so ive still had girls say i have pretty eyes

Wow how original and daring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
I always thought Hamza looked decent , I don't understand why hes rated sub 5/10

His only real failo is his skin/ethnic look, but his ratios are decently good and the proof is that he was able to slay mtbs/htbs before starting to ltr, with his body halo+stubble

I always thought Hamza looked decent , I don't understand why hes rated sub 5/10

His only real failo is his skin/ethnic look, but his ratios are decently good and the proof is that he was able to slay mtbs/htbs before starting to ltr, with his body halo+stubble
He’s MTN maybe HTN facially compared to the general population and HTN/Lite facially for his ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
He’s MTN maybe HTN facially compared to the general population and HTN/Lite facially for his ethnicity
He is Mtn or htn compared to Indians and subhuman compared to whites