Absi

Casanova
Kvaratskhelia, 22, famous Georgian football player with beard:
Kvara7 1699537731848
Kvara7 1699537810209

W/o beard
Kvara7 1699537842716

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Some people on here say in need to beard fraud you need a thick long beard and it's bullshit, a little bit grown stubble or a basic beard like this will do you wonders if your lower third is bad, I've seen it irl on people like this guy who lool like having decent or average jaws or chins but they're actually jawcels under the beard

If your lower third is bad and you can grow a beard then DO IT, i don't care if jbs aren't attracted to it and you won't attract them anyway with your shitty jaw and chin so at least attract older women

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, oldcell, Tr0ubLe and 5 others
shvili svhvili
LONDONVILLIE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Absi and roping3264
most water thread of the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
Yup, easiest looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Absi
Kvaratskhelia, 22, famous Georgian football player with beard:
View attachment 2541760View attachment 2541761

W/o beard
View attachment 2541763
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Some people on here say in need to beard fraud you need a thick long beard and it's bullshit, a little bit grown stubble or a basic beard like this will do you wonders if your lower third is bad, I've seen it irl on people like this guy who lool like having decent or average jaws or chins but they're actually jawcels under the beard

If your lower third is bad and you can grow a beard then DO IT, i don't care if jbs aren't attracted to it and you won't attract them anyway with your shitty jaw and chin so at least attract older women
The world would be better off if you never spoke

most water thread of the day
Not really water since i see a lot of users on here tend to say the beard need to be long and big and say "small beard aren't frauds" which is bullshit

hair mogz beardzz

oofy doofy lookin ass

What about for us that dont have a beard

No beard for your bones. Just makeup for lack of jaw

Another common misconception is that those with thicker beards have more testosterone than people with thinner beards. Even though testosterone does play a role in the growth of facial hair, low testosterone is rarely the cause of sparse facial hair growth.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Napoleon1800
Another common misconception is that those with thicker beards have more testosterone than people with thinner beards. Even though testosterone does play a role in the growth of facial hair, low testosterone is rarely the cause of sparse facial hair growth.
It's mainly dht receptors

cope by low t

"testosterone does play a role in the growth of facial hair" "low t is rarely the case of **sparse** facial hair growth" that means high t is the cause of beard growth in general, but not thicker beards, not only are you low t but low iq :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Good thread.

Legit looks 3 points more with beard

Every male looks better with the beard

• +1
Reactions: Absi