If you have a daughter you are a cuck

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
You are literally spending more than a decade of you life giving her love affection presents just to another dude fuck her while being ok and happy with it. Literally the biggest cuckoldry there is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cacas112, Norwooder, Htobrother and 5 others
this shit is retarded. you dont get to decide what the gender of your future degenerate offspring is. not to mention this way of thinking is sick (in a bad way)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lars, Cacas112, kebabcoper and 8 others
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 9852, grimy and 8 others
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
This is why i will educate her before another man do

• JFL
Reactions: JL~
WTF?????????????????

The (subconcious) reason for having children = passing on genes.
Having a daughter = success (most often) for future continuation of the genes after the daughter. Since more women have children, than men.

All, the rest of worries. Is perferted dumb copes.
Having kids is not cuck. As it is, ins some sense, continuations of "you" whereas otherwise you are a dead end street.

Both sucks, by the way. having kids sucks, and not having kids also sucks. Ain't no, non sucky options.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 11134 and 8 others
having a gay son is worse

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Norwooder, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy.
actually raising her. So she can have kids and she can raise those kids. So you continue on, in some kind of sense.

damn bro you all talk like you would want a daughter but only if you fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwooder, TUSSELEIF, oatmeal and 6 others
damn bro you all talk like you would want a daughter but only if you fuck her
seeing own children, and family, in a sexualised way.
Fucked up.

Most sane people, try to not have any such thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 4464
Nobody has a choice. At the end of the day it’s just passing on your genes.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 4797
Having a daughter that sluts around and doesn't reproduce is cucked, if she is a loyal and obedient wife to her husband and gives him 10 kids then it's a very good investment for your genes.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 4797
jfl at this retardation

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and eduardkoopman
But if I fuck her?

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
Actually it's your only chance of passing on your genes.

Which would you rather have? Incel son or daughter who can continue your legacy?

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and PubertyMaxxer

Which would you rather have? Incel son or daughter who can continue your legacy?
the joke is, kinda.
That most have to pass on ZERO legacy. Just 100% subhumanity passed on.

That's why beautifull people can be venerated.
Finally putting a stop, to all thise ugly ass shit sub-humanity that we have to look at on a daily basis.

cover eyes do not want GIF

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and PubertyMaxxer

Dumb premise, the problem with a daughter is she doesn't pass on your family name, family name is more important then genes, your brothers can pass on your families genes anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
the joke is, kinda.

Finally putting a stop, to all thise ugly ass shit sub-humanity that we have to look at on a daily basis.

The genes are selfish, imagine cucking yourself on purpose because women find you ugly.

There is simply nothing to teach your daughter now. A woman's path to success in this day and age is purely to infatuate men for gain. Am I going to show her how to setup her IG to attract more men? If my first child is a girl I will impregnate until a boy is created. Your legacy is nothing if you don't have a son. I'm open for debates if you disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
The genes are selfish, imagine cucking yourself on purpose because women find you ugly.
true that. everyone (mostly) is hustling to pass on genes.

I can agree though, that good genes people, get venerated and previlege, and so on.
Because, they are just better.
so they can chose/pick thei best option; instead of hustle.

true that. everyone (mostly) is hustling to pass on genes.

I can agree though, that good genes people, get venerated and previlege, and so on.
Because, they are just better.
so they can chose/pick thei best option; instead of hustle.
We all have somehow decent genes in something that can be passed, the problem is being born in an era where having that type of genes could lead you to a succesfull life. Imagine having Messi genes for soccer but soccer doesn't exists or wasn't valued as much as it is, Messi would just be a random guy. Reproducing is about luck mostly.

Dumb premise, the problem with a daughter is she doesn't pass on your family name, family name is more important then genes, your brothers can pass on your families genes anyway
You can’t control whether you have a daughter or son anyway. What about the incels who are an only child ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You can’t control whether you have a daughter or son anyway. What about the incels who are an only child ?
Only dumb feminist parents have just one son

No i didn't meant that, daughter is much better then nothing, still son is the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and tyronelite
Indeed but what can you do about it anyway tbh. Even if you raise her traditionally she probably has whoreish instincts, your best hope would be to raise her in a good and strict environment

Not sure if I even want kids. I may in the future.

Only dumb feminist parents have just one son
Yeah I guess it’s different in each culture. Where I’m from almost every family I know have multiple sons & daughters unless they were too old to carry another one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6873
Yeah I guess it’s different in each culture. Where I’m from almost every family I know have multiple sons & daughters unless they were too old to carry another one
What african country are you from?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6873
Not really because the affection youd give a daughter is very diff3from the affection you'd give a wife

WTF?????????????????

The (subconcious) reason for having children = passing on genes.
Having a daughter = success (most often) for future continuation of the genes after the daughter. Since more women have children, than men.

All, the rest of worries. Is perferted dumb copes.
Having kids is not cuck. As it is, ins some sense, continuations of "you" whereas otherwise you are a dead end street.
I was gonna like if you stopped here
Both sucks, by the way. having kids sucks, and not having kids also sucks. Ain't no, non sucky options.
Having kids doesn't suck. Raising a healthy family is life goals

Not really because the affection youd give a daughter is very diff3from the affection you'd give a wife
If God forgives me I have a daughter i would probably be the worst father ever due to how much blackpilled I am.

the joke is, kinda.

That’s the thing we still don’t fully understand genetic recombination.

If there was a way we can know how our potential offspring will turn out (face, height, ratios,) more people would reconsider having kids.

Actually scratch that, too many people are blue pilled & selfish so they’re gonna do it either way

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I was gonna like if you stopped here

Having kids doesn't suck. Raising a healthy family is life goals
i hear 2 kinds of people complain.
1. people without kids (past a certain age) how they complain they have none, couldn't have non, or feel they missed ouit.
2. people with kids, talking about how busy they are, the money it costs, how annoying and stressfull it is, and so on.

Ain't no happy people, nowhere.

hence muh comment. both sucks.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 6512
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
i hear 2 kinds of people complain.
1. people without kids (past a certain age) how they complain they have none, couldn't have non, or feel they missed ouit.
2. people with kids, talking about how busy they are, the money it costs, how annoying and stressfull it is, and so on.

Ain't no happy people, nowhere.

hence muh comment. both sucks.
It's "damn if you do damn if you don't" in those type of situations.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
It's all perspective because the human mind can only focus on one aspect of it's own wave of causality, at a time.

You could just as easily say that you are putting all of this effort so that she'll live a long healthy life..
Or the reason you are putting in all this effort is so that she'll be a good mother to her kids.
Or the reason you are putting all of this effort is to maximize the spread of your own genes.
Or the reason you are putting in all of this effort is because you enjoy being a good father.
Or you are putting in all this effort to give her a better life than you had.
Or... some other bullshit because you're still focusing in on a single aspect of near infinite complexity that has no effect on your limited experience of existence.

It makes sense that a forum obsessed with looks, sex, and validation would be sex focused even when considering raising a child but it's an oversimplified model of reality.

Also this post, while entertaining, eludes to the idea that "a girl is getting fucked", implying that she is subject being acted upon. Almost implying that she is a "victim". But this emotional framing couldn't be further from the truth. She is the consumer, the chooser, and the one with all of the power. She is choosing the most attractive men to sleep with because that's something she enjoys. While men are destroying themselves, spending every second moneymaxing and looksmaxing just to be consumed by a woman and make her easy care free life just a little bit better, than had she been forced to settle for the slightly inferior Chad.

And being envious of the man who sleeps with your daughter doesn't make sense either because your genes are already passed on through her. If she and Chad have kids, the kids (your grandchildren) will already have your genes in them which is not the case for normal cucks.

If you have a son, while you might enjoy raising him, the probability of him being able to pass on your genes (if you even care about that) is much lower, especially in the future we are headed too where GigaChads impregnate thousands of women which are all supported by tax dollars and the state.

• +1
Reactions: Charles Ponzi