If you have a horse face is it over?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Having a really wide mid face is probably one of the worst things to have tbh but is there any way to sort of fix that or is it just how it is?

And does it matter?

dude is that you on your profile pic?
reminds me of Corki from League of legends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Kami and leveruis
Having a really wide mid face is probably one of the worst things to have tbh but is there any way to sort of fix that or is it just how it is?

And does it matter?
You meant long mid face? Horse face is a long midface... :unsure:

I think it is NOT over. But it is HARD to looksmax with non-compact midface.

You see good looks predominantly come from ratios, symmetry, colors, and youth signs (e.g. hair + skin). Masculine traits are least important TBH, but many disagree here...

So, long midface ruins your ratios, it burns them to oblivion :feelswah:

In order to offset a long midface, your need a VERY high chin, you need high bizygo width, higher than normal bigonial width, and higher hairline. This all together would give you proportionate horizontal thirds. Tall chin will offset long philtrum, cause chin should be x2 philtrum height.

The hardest part is the eye distances. Some specific eye ratios will make it over for you.

Anyways, with a long midface, you should concentrate on well established beauty features, not PSL autism like some gonial angle, or hollow cheeks which no one cares about IRL. Go for HAIR, SKIN, HORIZONTAL THIRDS, other ratios. If you achieve these, you will be 7+/10 even with a long midface.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, TrestIsBest, Yerico7 and 4 others
Depends how long it is. There are also ways to make it appear just a tad shorter to other people.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
you dont look good, looks like you're constipated. But you seem to be non autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
You meant long mid face? Horse face is a long midface... :unsure:

I think it is NOT over. But it is HARD to looksmax with non-compact midface.

You see good looks predominantly come from ratios, symmetry, colors, and youth signs (e.g. hair + skin). Masculine traits are least important TBH, but many disagree here...

So, long midface ruins your ratios, it burns them to oblivion :feelswah:

In order to offset a long midface, your need a VERY high chin, you need high bizygo width, higher than normal bigonial width, and higher hairline. This all together would give you proportionate horizontal thirds. Tall chin will offset long philtrum, cause chin should be x2 philtrum height.

The hardest part is the eye distances. Some specific eye ratios will make it over for you.

Anyways, with a long midface, you should concentrate on well established beauty features, not PSL autism like some gonial angle, or hollow cheeks which no one cares about IRL. Go for HAIR, SKIN, HORIZONTAL THIRDS, other ratios. If you achieve these, you will be 7+/10 even with a long midface.
i agree but i think a lower hairline is better, it compensates for low ipd / low es ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

And does it matter?
I have a long midface and still look decent with it because of a good chin size and good jaw angularity. So I think that can sort of offset it.

example of horse face

And does it matter?
Never began

Fabio Lanzoni has a horse face, yet he ended up on like 500 romance novels covers jfl

Fabio Lanzoni has a horse face, yet he ended up on like 500 romance novels covers jfl

is that really a horse face? This forum is getting so retarded.

is that really a horse face? This forum is getting so retarded.
Yeah elongated middle face is considered to be a horse face, are you fucking autistic or what?
"ForUm GeTiN ReTaRdEd" says the fucking kid with 198 posts

Yeah elongated middle face is considered to be a horse face, are you fucking autistic or what?
He does have a noticeably long midface
I would argue, though, that a true HORSE face would be long midface + narrow face imo

Or maybe fabio is just proof that you can get away with a horse face as long as you have enough other good features to counteract it

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Or maybe fabio is just proof that you can get away with a horse face as long as you have enough other good features to counteract it
I agree with this

I agree with this
It’d be TOUGH though I’m ngl to you
It’s a BIG failo even on a guy like fabio who has top tier basically EVERYTHING else including body

It’d be TOUGH though I’m ngl to you
It’s a BIG failo even on a guy like fabio who has top tier basically EVERYTHING else including body
Yeah but it probably didn't stop Fabio from having a very high bodycount throughout his prime

Yeah but it probably didn't stop Fabio from having a very high bodycount throughout his prime
No, it didn’t
But he’d undeniably look much better with a better midface
And 99.99% of men with long midface just won’t have features anywhere close to fabio’s

There’s never any real TRUE death sentences but there are features that, when you have them, will REQUIRE you to have absolutely TOP TIER everything else to compensate. That makes them functional death sentences

And does it matter?
Went on date with a horsface chick. Wanted to fuck her so bad. She rejected me though. The real question though, is it over for shortmidfacecels?
20220307 181902534
Screenshot 2022 04 10 200642

No, it didn’t
But he’d undeniably look much better with a better midface
And 99.99% of men with long midface just won’t have features anywhere close to fabio’s

There’s never any real TRUE death sentences but there are features that, when you have them, will REQUIRE you to have absolutely TOP TIER everything else to compensate. That makes them functional death sentences
I wouldn't go as far that long midface is a death sentence, I believe that still most above average men could slay to a degree with it.
What I believe a death sentence is would be horrible eye area, short height and a bad case of a mouthbreather face.

you sound upset.