If you have a lookalike, does that mean you're normie in looks?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Silver
Joined
May 12, 2020
Posts
747
Reputation
842
My classmate showed me a picture of a guy who looks like me and another classmate reacted like we're identical, I could certainly see the similarity but the guy is ugly.

Does that rule out me being deformed or are we just similar levels of deformed?

If attractive = another attractive person and ugly =/= another ugly person, does it follow that I'm at least normie?
 
If he looks like this then no.

3260331_456841119-min-640x514.jpg
 
Nah
I look like Gandy
 
If he looks like this then no.

3260331_456841119-min-640x514.jpg
And this is why I quit this forum for months on end. Dissing on incels for no fucking reason isn't dark triad or cool or whatever. It makes you an impolite baboon.
 
And this is why I quit this forum for months on end. Dissing on incels for no fucking reason isn't dark triad or cool or whatever. It makes you an impolite baboon.
Getting so offended by a greycel's joke is just autism.
 
People say i look like XXXTENTACION (chadlite)
I'm a Ltn
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
0
Views
8
Nyrо
Nyrо
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
148
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
C
Replies
1
Views
28
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
blinkers
Replies
6
Views
52
D69mo
D69mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top