If you have a low FWHR like me, you should make it your looksmaxxing goal to make it look as short as possible

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It will do more than any other looksmaxxing.

MSE, lowering eyebrows, smashing your Zygos, Rhinoplasty and lip lift, facepuller, I'm doing everything I can

MSE and shortening midface should be enough tbh
1.75 fwhr is acceptable, if u look bad at 1.75 fwhr then u probably lack harmony

MSE and shortening midface should be enough tbh
1.75 fwhr is acceptable, if u look bad at 1.75 fwhr then u probably lack harmony
The higher the better until you reach like 2.10, after that it'll look weird

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 1680
My FWHR is like 1.60-1.70 because of my long philtrum. I calculated it again with a morphed philtrum and it came out at 1.87+, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 685
Dont think so, i mean if you have good features and harmony then u will look good with lower fwhr too. Most slayers and top tier MMs have like 1.7-1.9 fwhr [with some exceptions like Barrett or O'Pry] slighty longer face looks good and high class. Also if u dont have good PFL to pull your extreme fwhrmaxxing then u will end up looking like @Sal123 whose ipd and pfl looks ultra narrow due to bad es ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Barbarossa_
Dont think so, i mean if you have good features and harmony then u will look good with lower fwhr too. Most slayers and top tier MMs have like 1.7-1.9 fwhr [with some exceptions like Barrett or O'Pry] slighty longer face looks good and high class. Also if u dont have good PFL to pull your extreme fwhrmaxxing then u will end up looking like @Sal123 whose ipd and pfl looks ultra narrow due to bad es ratio.
Who came up with it looking high class tho? I don't think looking high class matters that much unless you look like a construction worker

Who came up with it looking high class tho? I don't think looking high class matters that much unless you look like a construction worker
i just said, think about it because you run for high fwhr but u leaving other features [es ratio is very important]

Bro ffs you are good looking you don’t need to worry about this shit
This fucking forum is messing with your head man you shouldn’t have come back!

bro if you wanna do anything to improve just fix your eyes symmetry and chin.
That’s it man stop worrying about all these autistic numbers for fuck sake!

My FWHR is like 1.60-1.70 because of my long philtrum. I calculated it again with a morphed philtrum and it came out at 1.87+, JFL.

Lip lift R$3000

i know ipd is pupillary distance but what's pfl?

Whats your fwhr? Mine is 1.4

what does he look like?

2.10 is too high I think. 1.9-2.0 is ideal imo.

MSE won't do shit it's over

I'm not good looking
MSE won't do shit it's over
It's worth a try and it's alot more legit than all the other methods out there. You have crooked teeth so you developed wrong, you need MSE

I'm not good looking
Who said you are not?!
You are about a 6/10 irl and Nordic phenotype
What the fuck are you talking about man?!

Who said you are not?!
I'm not GL atleast here in the Netherlands
Who said you are not?!
Btw Nordic pheno doesn't matter much in a country like the Netherlands, maybe in South America or Asia

I'm not GL atleast here in the Netherlands

Btw Nordic pheno doesn't matter much in a country like the Netherlands, maybe in South America or Asia
No but your looks is enough to have a gf and a normal life in there and that’s what matters.
Bro yes you can improve by doing some minor surgeries and soft looks maxxing but saying it’s over for you just cuz of some autistic number is stupid asf man!

Like I highly doubt you have been treated badly irl because of your looks
I highly doubt you suffered because of your looks

Get the fuck out of here man you don’t need this shit!
Your stressing yourself out for no fucking reason man

Moustache, beard in general

how do you even measure fwhr