If you have a narrow head/low FWHR like me, it's over and you're better off committing suicide

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
You legit can't be GL with this. My fucking worthless mom also never laid me on my back as a fucking baby cause she didn't care and as a result I have a long as peanut shaped faggot ass head shape and a massive occiput. I swear each day I want to murder that fucking bitch more.

You will always be seen as a pushover and as weird with a low FWHR and a narrow skull, even Joe Rogan commented on how he notices it when someone has a narrow head. It looks repulsive and unnatural. People won't care about you as much and devaluate you all the time

Fuck whites, fuck the West, fuck this unnatural worthless place I hope the Western world falls and everyone dies. Native Americans even made sure their kids back slept

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 5258, PrisonMike and 20 others
Mew, Chew or get MSE. Don't give up bro

• +1
Reactions: Hector, kramer, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BackFromTheMogging and Pendejo
Well moneymaxx and you can get it at some point.
How am I supposed to ever make 10k for MSE and then even more for other surgeries like rhino?

Shouldn't give up if it's your only failo

Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel, OCDMaxxing, Maxillacel and 1 other person
How am I supposed to ever make 10k for MSE and then even more for other surgeries like rhino?
Making 10k is not too difficult. If you CSEmaxx you can make twice that with a summer internship in college

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, BackFromTheMogging and KDA Player
Save up for 3 years even

You can do it in 2 years even 1 year

Get a part time job

And do other shit in the mean time

Or

Cry to the government that u will suicides if u don't get mse cuz u hate being ugly I

f they don't give it

Then ur not a good actor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and KDA Player
You legit can't be GL with this. My fucking worthless mom also never laid me on my back as a fucking baby cause she didn't care and as a result I have a long as peanut shaped faggot ass head shape and a massive occiput. I swear each day I want to murder that fucking bitch more.

You will always be seen as a pushover and as weird with a low FWHR and a narrow skull, even Joe Rogan commented on how he notices it when someone has a narrow head. It looks repulsive and unnatural. People won't care about you as much and devaluate you all the time

Fuck whites, fuck the West, fuck this unnatural worthless place I hope the Western world falls and everyone dies. Native Americans even made sure their kids back slept
FWHR is extremely overrated here.
Orbitals (browridge, upper nose and under eye supportare) the most important feature in male appearance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Making 10k is not too difficult. If you CSEmaxx you can make twice that with a summer internship in college
Csemax? Is that related to computer science? And making 10k as a 17 year old is pretty damn hard

What if the top of your head is narrow but with a wide lower third and zygos and chin. The rock has a smaller head. But he has a large lower part.

Save up for 3 years even

You can do it in 2 years even 1 year

Get a part time job

And do other shit in the mean time

Or

Cry to the government that u will suicides if u don't get mse cuz u hate being ugly I

f they don't give it

Then ur not a good actor
I still won't be able to get 10k

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Orbitals (browridge, upper nose and under eye supportare) the most important feature in male appearance.
No one most important feature in male aesthetics imo. But @Gudru should definitely not give up as his current issue is fixable and not even caused by genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Kade and diggbicc
Cope! It's not overrated when it's well below average

anyway FWHR can be improved with:
- CCW double jaw
- zygo implants
- jaw angle implants
- lower eyebrows
- MSE or palate expander
- (optional) orbital box osteotomy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, middayshowers, Averagecel and 2 others
What if the top of your head is narrow but with a wide lower third and zygos and chin. The rock has a smaller head. But he has a large lower part.
my forehead is too narrow for the rest of my face, looks very bad in photos, but its less noticeable in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Op you're nowhere near repulsive and your looks is way above average

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 3202, prgfromnl and 3 others
Csemax? Is that related to computer science? And making 10k as a 17 year old is pretty damn hard
Yea compsci-maxx. I know 18 and 19 year olds who made 20-30k in a summer (before tax, :lul: ) from software internships.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Chadelite
I saw u man

Ages ago

Ur not ugly

Ur still growing
My aunt said my face will still widen and develop when I brought it up jfl but seems like cope although fwhr widens as you age. I can pm again

So having a gay alien skull is caused by your mom not letting you sleep in your back

WTF, how?!

Get an SDE internship at Amazon. Best way is to get a referral. In their 12 week internship, you'll make like 25k

Other tech companies pay pretty well as well.

Try to get experience at a startup or smaller company or do personal projects to have a solid resume, then just apply to a lot of those places and LeetCodemaxx for the interviews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So having a gay alien skull is caused by your mom not letting you sleep in your back
Obviously not the only factor but considering I'm the only one in my family with this head shape yeah. There was an american article from the 80s which noted and increase in brachycephalics thanks to back sleeping being adviced
Maybe later, I remember when we were in a bad fight and how we swore at each other
Get an SDE internship at Amazon. Best way is to get a referral. In their 12 week internship, you'll make like 25k

Other tech companies pay pretty well as well.

Try to get experience at a startup or smaller company or do personal projects to have a solid resume, then just apply to a lot of those places and LeetCodemaxx for the interviews
You are way above me regarding this stuff. I'll try tho thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Chadelite and IndianJock
It may be cope, it may be real, you're still 17 you should try to improve your bone n skull to see if you can ascend

It's the only way to know your potential

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer, Chadelite and Deleted member 685
That means that your splanchnocranium is wider than your neurocranium.

viscerocranium.png

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and DianabolDownie
You are way above me regarding this stuff. I'll try tho thx

You're 17 tho. If you put in some serious effort and dedication I think you could getting these kind of positions by the time you are 19 or 20.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 685
vitamin k megadose with magn vitamin a vitamin d calcium

• +1
How important is undereye support? 😰

• +1
nah gandy has a 1.67 FWHR, I have a similar like a 1.7 and I don’t think it’s even one of my top 3 flaws

give some fwhr... and chew falim gum every da, for massester. thank me later.
How do you know those supplements widen fwhr?

How narrow is your head? Like this?
E0Nyllf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and KDA Player
Whats your fwhr

Here’s some life fuel; MSE at a slow expansion rate can move the mandible. The mm growth per month can’t be more than 1.25-2 as said by Dr. Mew in his biological notebook. Imagine thinking having a gay alien skull is what is holding you back in life. PCT, no dark circles, wide lower third, NW0 hairline is literally all that matters. Preferably around 6’1” height also

• +1
Here’s some life fuel; MSE at a slow expansion rate can move the mandible. The mm growth per month can’t be more than 1.25-2 as said by Dr. Mew in his biological notebook. Imagine thinking having a gay alien skull is what is holding you back in life. PCT, no dark circles, wide lower third, NW0 hairline is literally all that matters. Preferably around 6’1” height also
Im pretty sure rapid expansion is ideal and mse is for the maxilla not mandible. My lower third is alright

How is it my FWHR is 2.00 and mid face ratio is 1.00 but still subhuman and pushover?

anyway FWHR can be improved with:
- zygo implants
- jaw angle implants
- lower eyebrows
- MSE or palate expander
- (optional) orbital box osteotomy
What does jaw implants have to do with FWHR?

fWHR.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685