If you have a narrow head/low FWHR like me, it's over and you're better off committing suicide

What does jaw implants have to do with FWHR?

fWHR.jpg
Mouthbreathing should be a crime

wait do you all measure fwhr from top brow or lower brow

how narrow is your head, really and don’t send me a selfie (lens distortion).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Gudru you told me that you measured your midface ratio, so whats your midface ratio?

But you still mog him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200103-184747_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200103-184747_Samsung Internet.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 30
Yes but that doesn't say much
Lol your good looking bro. You prob will improve with age and looksmaxing. Since you are still young.

Ye, low FWHR is probably the worst infliction a human can endure. I would still trade it for my manletism though.

• +1
You legit can't be GL with this. My fucking worthless mom also never laid me on my back as a fucking baby cause she didn't care and as a result I have a long as peanut shaped faggot ass head shape and a massive occiput. I swear each day I want to murder that fucking bitch more.

You will always be seen as a pushover and as weird with a low FWHR and a narrow skull, even Joe Rogan commented on how he notices it when someone has a narrow head. It looks repulsive and unnatural. People won't care about you as much and devaluate you all the time

Fuck whites, fuck the West, fuck this unnatural worthless place I hope the Western world falls and everyone dies. Native Americans even made sure their kids back slept
I mean if anything, do cope. All i can say. I cope by gymeceling, no purpose, just to "kill my time", i also have ig profile where i follow only gl females and fap to them everynight, i also cope by socializing, it just helps, and being productive, "hoping" is the best cope, but i killed it, yet i find myself to be happy practicing these things, so definitely recommending these ☝️👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetThatBread, KDA Player and Deleted member 685
Im pretty sure rapid expansion is ideal and mse is for the maxilla not mandible. My lower third is alright
Why is rapid expansion more ideal? I thought if you give the mandible time to catch up through servosystem theory?

Why is rapid expansion more ideal? I thought if you give the mandible time to catch up through servosystem theory?
Because only rapid expansion had effect on the facial bones and the midface area according to this study

You legit can't be GL with this. My fucking worthless mom also never laid me on my back as a fucking baby cause she didn't care and as a result I have a long as peanut shaped faggot ass head shape and a massive occiput. I swear each day I want to murder that fucking bitch more.

You will always be seen as a pushover and as weird with a low FWHR and a narrow skull, even Joe Rogan commented on how he notices it when someone has a narrow head. It looks repulsive and unnatural. People won't care about you as much and devaluate you all the time

Fuck whites, fuck the West, fuck this unnatural worthless place I hope the Western world falls and everyone dies. Native Americans even made sure their kids back slept

Non of us grew right

1578088766867.png

1578088833092.png

1578088891819.png

1578088910581.png

1578089021318.png

1578089110027.png

1578089173980.png

1578089257705.png

1578089306540.png

Literally yes some have issues but they mog the average city person the south asians ironically are the best looking of asians cause they grew right colouring is an issue if you have brown skin it is seen as disgusting but its fixable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and cutecel
Non of us grew right

1578088766867.png

1578088833092.png

1578088891819.png

1578088910581.png

1578089021318.png

1578089110027.png

1578089173980.png

1578089257705.png

1578089306540.png

Literally yes some have issues but they mog the average city person the south asians ironically are the best looking of asians cause they grew right colouring is an issue if you have brown skin it is seen as disgusting but its fixable
They’re living proof tongue posture is legit; at birth that is

How is it my FWHR is 2.00 and mid face ratio is 1.00 but still subhuman and pushover?
because looks aren’t that simple

there are people with way worse ratios that prob mog you into oblivion, and people with “better” ratios that you mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3593 and Pendejo

What is your fhwr? I hope you can count it properly.

nah gandy has a 1.67 FWHR, I have a similar like a 1.7 and I don’t think it’s even one of my top 3 flaws
tried to calculate mine with 3 pics.... 1.61, 1.7, 1.77 somewhere around there, due to every pic being slightly distorted I guess its hard to get consistent results

Is that acceptable? My midface seems sort of long from the front, but it may just be the droopy tip of my nose

nah gandy has a 1.67 FWHR, I have a similar like a 1.7 and I don’t think it’s even one of my top 3 flaws
You're just counting it wrong:
ae3b14ede166cd1a78d79af36b837e54.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
Gandy's FWHR is not 1.67...I'm measuring from the bottom brow though.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
There was an american article from the 80s which noted and increase in brachycephalics thanks to back sleeping being adviced
Do you have a link to it? I remember seeing it somewhere in Lookism but i cant find it.

I mean if anything, do cope. All i can say. I cope by gymeceling, no purpose, just to "kill my time", i also have ig profile where i follow only gl females and fap to them everynight, i also cope by socializing, it just helps, and being productive, "hoping" is the best cope, but i killed it, yet i find myself to be happy practicing these things, so definitely recommending these ☝👍
Soyboy13

• JFL
low fwhr cel checking in

Do you have a link to it? I remember seeing it somewhere in Lookism but i cant find it.
It's in the cranial base thread

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
What can I do to make sure my kids have good heads?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I hate my gay flat occiput

• JFL
Have a good head and a female with good head too :lul::lul::lul:
Other than that? Put my kids to sleep on their back? I don't know much about this but wouldn't that make the back of the head flat?

• +1
thx for the advice bro

I'm always for encouraging suicide.

More people should be killing themselves these days.

One of my biggest mistakes was not slitting my throat as a young incel.

Now I'm just an old copecel.

But you know what they say - the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer, Deleted member 2227 and needsolution
WHO IS THE RETARDED THAT SAID THAT GANDY HAVE 1.6 OF FWHR? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: JUST ONE OF HIS GIANT HUNTER EYES ALREADY GIVE HIM 1. OF FWHR, KEEP COPING

• +1
bruhhhh
let me rephrase, how do i not get kids with alien head, do i put them on their back, side ?? do i levitate them?
Find a woman with a normal head shape. Make sure the kids grow up with correct posture. Make them mew and chew from young age.

If that fails then do a Chris Benoit murder-suicide

• +1
Reactions: athnico
bruhhhh
let me rephrase, how do i not get kids with alien head, do i put them on their back, side ?? do i levitate them?
Back side obviously

• +1
Reactions: athnico
Find a woman with a normal head shape. Make sure the kids grow up with correct posture. Make them mew and chew from young age.

If that fails then do a Chris Benoit murder-suicide
of course! i meant in terms of bed posture.

Back side obviously
from what age? until when? should i sleep on my back even now?