IF YOU HAVE A NARROW NOSE BRIDGE BUT BIG UNDEFINED AND PUT OF PROPORTION NOSE, with high T, You have the first syntomes of and Acromegaly dental setup

D

Deleted member 16264

Iron
Mewing would help.
My dad who is a dentist and oral surgeon told me that in our family that an acromegaly dental setup (MANDIBULAR PROGNATHISM) is a thing and runs in our genes... Because when your mandible is too much developed, your maxilla won't grow as your mandible and you will look like overly masculine, but not in a good way.

Look at this video...
This guy has Acromegaly. High T and other stuff. The guy in the video needs a Lefort 3, in order to make the nose (narrow and high nose bridge) less flat and undefined, so it will bring forward the upper part of the maxilla with a CCW rotation.

What is the only not invasive way to bring up the upper part of the maxilla and change your skull shape, maybe due to mouth-breathing? My dad says only correct oral posture, especially if your Lower jaw is over developed and your maxilla is narrow. This because maxilla is a spongy bone made up of sutures that can break and they won't be closed until 30-40 years old. Moreover Maxilla is connected to all the skull bones and sutures, so before seeing a change in the angulation of the maxilla, you will see a change in your skull shape, so that it will become wider at the temples reducing that peanut shape.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Agendum
Mewing would help.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15065, Deleted member 16571, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
is the voice edited lmao? poor dude damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member and AscendingHero
I have this. Big nose and mandibular prognathism at 6'7". Legit.

Mewing won't help though.