If you have a round forehead it's over for you.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
I have it and I look like a phaggot on fotos. When I shop my forhead more angular (from front) I immediately look so much more masculine. It's basically a key feature of the wimp skull if you have a rounded forehead, its a very feminine feature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, Mewton, Deleted member 9568 and 9 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lolcel, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Post examples idk what you mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, MandibularCel, Yerico7 and 2 others
Just more dimorphism meme. Square chin, forehead are necessities to look like a real MAN.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Need2Ascend, Warlow and 1 other person
Eppley max brocel

Surely an implant could fix it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Mouthbreath
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 5746 and Lev Peshkov
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
He does lol

If you are a skullcel Eppley can fix you tbh
Too bad Eppley can't fix my manletism only thing he can recommend is shotgun implants.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and JustBeCurry
When i was bluepilled i thought it looked cool lmao

If you have a "round face" youre most likely fat.

If you have a "round face" youre most likely fat.
not a round face, a round forehead from the side profile, but the lack of angles is visible from the front too

• +1
Reactions: Slob
That's a round forhead? What's the opposite then?
Good. (not to round
zinedine-zidane-adidas-future-arena-euro-2016-2015-e1446032242368.jpg

very round (not good)
axblszs4zti21.jpg

Rond shape on top of head = feminine trait.
it looks cute / femine on females.

Dom faced angelibna Jolie had very round and feminine upper head shape. And Barabara Palvin also.
It's cute on a woman. And soy on a man.
P.S. I also haveround shape. Thank God I still have hair to fraud that aspect with muh haistyle.

Young_Angelina_Jolie_24.jpg

barbara_palvin_brunette_make_up_face-606903.jpg!d

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Lolcel, Need2Ascend and 2 others
I know. It’s terrible. Can’t wait for my HT.

I have it and I look like a phaggot on fotos. When I shop my forhead more angular (from front) I immediately look so much more masculine. It's basically a key feature of the wimp skull if you have a rounded forehead, its a very feminine feature.
Round forehead is a neotenous trait, it's a death sentence if you want to appear masculine. Usually correlates with shit/incel cranial base overall, you have no browridge probably too?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Round forehead is a neotenous trait, it's a death sentence if you want to appear masculine. Usually correlates with shit/incel cranial base overall, you have no browridge probably too?
yeah I have no browrdige, however from side profile and if you look at an image where you dont see the top of my head my headshape actually looks pretty good

When I hear round forehead, Aaron Paul is the first thing that comes to mind. The general consensus from normies on social media about AP is that he is one of the sexiest men alive, so idk man, he pulls off norwooding, round foreheading, and manleting pretty damn well.

He is good looking regardless of his status halo. Maybe colour halo TBH but nobody looks good on colour alone.

aaron-paul-920x920.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F07%2Faaron-paul-bryan-cranston-continue-breaking-bad-teasers-1.jpg

When I hear round forehead, Aaron Paul is the first thing that comes to mind. The general consensus from normies on social media about AP is that he is one of the sexiest men alive, so idk man, he pulls off norwooding, round foreheading, and manleting pretty damn well.

He is good looking regardless of his status halo. Maybe colour halo TBH but nobody looks good on colour alone.

aaron-paul-920x920.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F07%2Faaron-paul-bryan-cranston-continue-breaking-bad-teasers-1.jpg
thats not what I mean, you can see from the shadows he has great angularity on the side of his forehead. Eggman has a round forehead for example.

thats not what I mean, you can see from the shadows he has great angularity on the side of his forehead. Eggman has a round forehead for example.
Then I don't follow. I think his forehead got more round in recent years. IDK if it's his hairline or what but he always gave me the impression of a huge rounded neurocranium.

5da6001c045a31506d64f883.jpg

Then I don't follow. I think his forehead got more round in recent years. IDK if it's his hairline or what but he always gave me the impression of a huge rounded neurocranium.

5da6001c045a31506d64f883.jpg
maybe he does actually you're right, but he has that separation on the sides, that adds angularity to his forehead.

What does a rounded forehead look like?