If you have a sister GTFIH

ReinhardRacist

ReinhardRacist

Set in stone.
this is HIGH iq thread! READING THIS AS RETARD PUTS U AT RISK FOR SERIOUS INJURY!!
Imagine having a sister and seriously letting her get her virginity taken by some random retard instead of yourself. This bring me to the point of this thread, If you have a sister and don't take her virginity before another man does, you are a cuck allowing your bloodline to be ruined. Imagine sitting on your phone on forums trying to cope with having a disgusting small mutilated Jewish ritual dick while ur sister is out getting penetrated by a retarded autist. That is total cuck behavior, instead you should fuck her yourself so that she knows what a true man is like. JFL at you retards actually allowing ur sister to get her virginity snatched by random.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, slayerToBe, ROTTING and 1 other person
I do not gaf about what my sister be up to I only care about women im attracted to…

I do not gaf about what my sister be up to I only care about women im attracted to…
this will be the reason as to why ur nephews have down syndrome

Incest isn’t that bad it makes more sense than being a faggot.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Chintuck22
Incest isn’t that bad it makes more sense than being a faggot.
this is more than just incest, this is a matter of saving ur bloodline

this is HIGH iq thread! READING THIS AS RETARD PUTS U AT RISK FOR SERIOUS INJURY!!
Imagine having a sister and seriously letting her get her virginity taken by some random retard instead of yourself. This bring me to the point of this thread, If you have a sister and don't take her virginity before another man does, you are a cuck allowing your bloodline to be ruined. Imagine sitting on your phone on forums trying to cope with having a disgusting small mutilated Jewish ritual dick while ur sister is out getting penetrated by a retarded autist. That is total cuck behavior, instead you should fuck her yourself so that she knows what a true man is like. JFL at you retards actually allowing ur sister to get her virginity snatched by random.
Based raper

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
This is how we roll in Hebrew families

Joined Jun 14, 2023
Posts 21
Reputation 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Joined Jun 14, 2023
Posts 21
Reputation 18
appreciate the fact that im giving this life changing info to you.

not funny
pisses me off when i give literal life changing info out to retards like you and all you do is say some stupid shit like this.

Alabama.org
Some of these niggas need to be put on a watchlist jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back