If you have any minimal share of honor, then it is beneath you to spend much time in this place.

Arabic russian and french were fluent
Fluent at 3 languages at age 12! wow you must've got so much exposure to those languages, bravo bro, respect.
You maybe (maybe) know how to count to 10 and say hey, that's about it. look in the mirror and say it with a straight face.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You didn't know a language if you forgot it completely after 5 years. when did you master all those languages? at age 8? I would love to watch you chatting with some russian or a French dude, would be a complete mess and you probably wouldn't understand shit, let alone talking about reading books or news.
I only spoke in Russian and knew Cyrillic until I was like 4-5 years old, now my Russian is broken and I barely know Cyrillic now

• +1
Keep working on it people, seek for a job, keep studying, of course never ever forget training, i truly wish you the best. And don't spend much time here, the less the better, the more you spend here equals wasted potential and time that you will never recover, neither will it be gived back to you.
You act like I don’t fck a new relative of yours daily

Why would I lie about something like that lol. Ok if you think I'm lying i guess I'm lying then. Whatever gtg coom
Either that or you're just really naive. could be that you're just dumb / naive idk.

Fluent at 3 languages at age 12! wow you must've got so much exposure to those languages, bravo bro, respect.
You maybe (maybe) know how to count to 10 and say hey, that's about it. look in the mirror and say it with a straight face.
Sounds like you just have an inferiority complex or some shit, its very common among the younger generation around the world to speak multiple languages because the world is globalized

• +1
Sounds like you just have an inferiority complex or some shit, its very common among the younger generation around the world to speak multiple languages because the world is globalized
You're a clueless retard, or some shit.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7901
I only spoke in Russian and knew Cyrillic until I was like 4-5 years old, now my Russian is broken and I barely know Cyrillic now
He doesn't understand that kids learn fast and pick up languages easily. It's not the same as an adult.

Their brains are just built different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 7901
He doesn't understand that kids learn fast and pick up languages easily. It's not the same as an adult
That is true. however you had 0 exposure to French and Russian at age 12 you don't fool me. some Lebanese kid who had school just learned Russian / French at age 12 :soy: completely fluent bro :feelsgood: he just completely forgot it too, his english is better than his native tongue too, but he can't speak it. can't understand 5% of a book, and so on :feelsgood:

Thanks for the laughs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
That is true. however you had 0 exposure to French and Russian at age 12 you don't fool me. some Lebanese kid who had school just learned Russian / French at age 12 :soy: completely fluent bro :feelsgood: he just completely forgot it too, he's english is better than his native tongue too, but he can't speak it. can't understand 5% of a book, and so on :feelsgood:

Thanks for the laughs.
My English was my worst language. Arabic and french were the best and 100% fluent. Russian maybe 70% and english was 0% I didn't know the alphabet even. But as I grew older english became my favorite language and I abandoned the rest because they were useless in video games, Media, education, etc etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
My English was my worst language. Arabic and french were the best and 100% fluent. Russian maybe 70% and english was 0% I didn't know the alphabet even. But as I grew older english became my favorite language and I abandoned the rest because they were useless in video games, Media, education, etc etc etc.
Ok a joke isn't funny if you repeat it too much.

• JFL
That is true. however you had 0 exposure to French and Russian at age 12 you don't fool me. some Lebanese kid who had school just learned Russian / French at age 12 :soy: completely fluent bro :feelsgood: he just completely forgot it too, his english is better than his native tongue too, but he can't speak it. can't understand 5% of a book, and so on :feelsgood:

Thanks for the laughs.
Also my mom knew all those languages that's why I was able to speak them. We talked at home using them basically. It wasn't like a chore from school or anything like that.

Also my mom knew all those languages that's why I was able to speak them. We talked at home using them basically.
Yeah sure, your Lebanese mom talked to u in French and Russian at home, she threw some arabic words here and there.

• JFL
Yeah sure, your Lebanese mom talked to u in French and Russian at home, she throw some arabic words here and there.
Lebanon was a france colony. We have french and english in our education system. Along with arabic. 99% of atleast school educated Lebanese people either speak arabic and french or arabic and english. Some speak all 3.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Lebanon was a france colony. We have french and english in our education system. Along with arabic. 99% of atleast school educated Lebanese people either speak arabic and french or arabic and english. Some speak all 3.
You don't learn a language at school. you didn't learn Arabic at school and people in America don't learn English at school too. and I would ignore the rest of the joke. I have a hard time believing people in Lebanon even mastered Arabic as a whole, probably most boomers can't read fluently the literature. anyway, good talk bro.

• JFL
You don't learn a language at school. you didn't learn Arabic at school and people in America don't learn English at school too. and I would ignore the rest of the joke. I have a hard time believing people in Lebanon even mastered Arabic as a whole, probably most boomers can't read fluently the literature. anyway, good talk bro.
Ok whatever you say bro

@sytyl how many do you speak? 2 or 3?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sytyl
@sytyl how many do you speak? 2 or 3?
English is my most proficient/native level. Can speak/read/write farsi/pashto but only to about a middle schooler level/i.e. can't understand political discussions too well on tv if they use formal language/big words but can easily speak with a native speaker without much problem. French conversationally :ogre:.

Last edited:
  • +1
English is my most proficient/native level. Can speak/read/write farsi/pashto but only to about a middle schooler level/i.e. can't understand political discussions too well on tv if they use formal language/big words but can easily speak with a native without much problem :ogre:. French conversationally.
You're very personal (wouldn't tell your ethnicity) so sorry If i made a false assumption, just what I've read.

• +1
language on the other hand is an automatic job as a translator for a good company, a state, or whatever
to get a job as a translator you need to be insanely good at said language

most people who know a foreign language and can actually speak fluently, are nowhere near good enough to get a translator job

• +1
His parents are most likely immigrants living in a English society, that's n
I still don't get why you think I'm larping. Maybe USA culture is different where you see all other languages and people as inferior nigger sand people that aren't worth recognition. But most open-minded people can have many languages at the same time especially if they are immigrants or if their parents speak several languages

I still don't get why you think I'm larping. Maybe USA culture is different where you see all other languages and people as inferior nigger sand people that aren't worth recognition. But most open-minded people can have many languages at the same time especially if they are immigrants or if their parents speak several languages
I'm deep into the literature (about languages) from personal interest. so reading your naive views obviously gonna make me laugh. you just have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about + larping or severely retard. I have no personal problem with u, just this topic is so stupid because you're obviously making a 2+2=5 claim to my eyes.

• JFL
I'm deep into the literature (about languages) from personal interest. so reading your naive views obviously gonna make me laugh. you just have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about + larping or severely retard. I have no personal problem with u, just this topic is so stupid because you're obviously making a 2+2=5 claim to my eyes.
Just use google I'm not larping. You can fact check. Average educated Lebanese knows atleast 2 languages minimum lol

• +1
Just use google I'm not larping. You can fact check. Average educated Lebanese knows atleast 2 languages minimum lol
I'm talking about u thinking you knew 4 languages and mastered 3 of them at age 12 while you were a kid at school.

I'm talking about u thinking you knew 4 languages and mastered 3 of them at age 12 while you were a kid at school.
I never said mastered lol. Basically good enough to talk with people about most subjects comfortably. I haven't mastered my own native language or any language for that matter. Neither do I care to cuz it's cope for studycels