If you have any of LMS in excess, the others don't matter.

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Millionaires and famous people can get PSL 10 easily. It's pointless worry about useless facets of looks when you could be making money instead. Status is harder to achieve in excess so it better to focus on earning.

first comes the power, then comes the money, anyone who';s broke focusing on low IQ creatures like foids needs to rope or come work for me, i pay minimum living wage.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
JUST BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BROOOO theory.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
first comes the power, then comes the money, anyone who';s broke focusing on low IQ creatures like foids needs to rope or come work for me, i pay minimum living wage.
Well said, but i would flip around power and money.

Millionaires and famous people can get PSL 10 easily. It's pointless worry about useless facets of looks when you could be making money instead. Status is harder to achieve in excess so it better to focus on earning.
OH btw you're wrong, i believed in this crap too, money without fame and status is fucking useless, unless you're FILTHY rich, i'm talking, at least, jordan belfort rich. Its at that point when you're money will overshadow your shit looks and non-existent status. Tbh, its impossible to accumulate that much wealth without accumulating a fuck load of status too.

OH btw you're wrong, i believed in this crap too, money without fame and status is fucking useless, unless you're FILTHY rich, i'm talking, at least, jordan belfort rich. Its at that point when you're money will overshadow your shit looks and non-existent status. Tbh, its impossible to accumulate that much wealth without accumulating a fuck load of status too.
I know that's why I said millionaires.

I know that's why I said millionaires.
Yes, but you were net specific enough, for example, 3 million dollars is nothing, you're only going to be banging used up roastie gold diggers that will hope you impregnate them so they can drain you via child support.