If you have cystic acne, stop coping, take Accutane

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Seriously. If you have actual cystic acne, take fucking accutane. Stop coping with the BULLSHIT. It actually fucking pisses me off when some of the users on this forum tell some poor kid with terrible acne to try all this random bullshit. I had BRUTAL cystic acne in high school making me a social OUTCAST. No amount of coping with skincare or diet did jack shit. It literally did nothing.

IMG 20200408 221820

I did 30mg of accutane for 5 months, by the end of it I looked like this

20190105 134630

2 years later the acne came back but not nearly as bad as before

IMG 20200528 115711

I am currently on 30mg of accutane and after 1 month my skin is perfectly clear. Nothing else worked, carnivore diet, washing my face correctly, cold showers, removing dairy, sugar, and fried foods, nothing worked.

IMG 20200713 222914

This is my skin now.

Take accutane. Stop the cope. No more diets, no more bullshit supplements like vitamin E, A, C, and D3.

Life without accutane is not a life worth living.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: retard, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4577 and 10 others
can confirm

i never had even one pimple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and needsolution
nice man
having a skin like that must be fucking hell

Accutane is legit
But my jew doctor subscripted it me too late so I have huge scars :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7098
But surely eliminating dairy and Jew drinks( coke, Pepsi all that crap) can help.
I think all this fear mongering comes from when doctors didn't know wtf they were doing and prescribing crazy high dosages, which just leads to more/severe sides without any increase in acne elimination. MFs were taking 100mg a day back then

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Accutane is legit
But my jew doctor subscripted it me too late so I have huge scars :feelsrope:
It is still worth it even late. Look into laser resurfacing, it works for like at least 50 percent.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 5891
It is still worth it even late. Look into laser resurfacing, it works for like at least 50 percent.
Yes I will
I have a new appointment to a new doc
He looks like a jew though but I hope he at least knows his stuff

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Good_Little_Goy
But surely eliminating dairy and Jew drinks( coke, Pepsi all that crap) can help.
I think all this fear mongering comes from when doctors didn't know wtf they were doing and prescribing crazy high dosages, which just leads to more/severe sides without any increase in acne elimination. MFs were taking 100mg a day back then
Diet helps, and I did actually have to keep my diet clean about 6 months after accutane because I would get acne if I didn't. But it got to the point where if I didn't eat extremely boring, tasteless "healthy" foods, I got brutal amounts of acne. That shit is awful, where you can't even eat 1 slice of pizza once a month because it causes your entire face to break out horribly for a week. For people like me, take accutane. For your own sanity.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6191
My hair never more was the same after I take this jew medicine

• +1
Reactions: Torero and RamRanchCowboy
But it got to the point where if I didn't eat extremely boring, tasteless "healthy" foods, I got brutal amounts of acne. That shit is awful, where you can't even eat 1 slice of pizza once a month because it causes your entire face to break out horribly for a week.
Dude I know exactly what you are saying bruh. It is like your skin is waging war against you like wtf. Acne prone skin is like a beast tbh, you have to tame it with Accutane.
Ngl I sometimes wanted to cut off my cheek skin with a razor, just as a fuck you

Dude I know exactly what you are saying bruh. It is like your skin is waging war against you like wtf. Acne prone skin is like a beast tbh, you have to tame it with Accutane.
Ngl I sometimes wanted to cut off my cheek skin with a razor, just as a fuck you
Definitely don't bro. You will be in such pain and the scarring will be horrible. Literally blast accutane and watch your confidence skyrocket IRL because you look so much better. Srs bro https://www.expressPCT.com good luck

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Definitely don't bro. You will be in such pain and the scarring will be horrible. Literally blast accutane and watch your confidence skyrocket IRL because you look so much better. Srs bro https://www.expressPCT.com good luck
Nah man I meant like back then. Now it is all good I am taking Accutane 20 mg alternate days.
Expresspct unfortunately couldn't shi to where I live because of covid, but my mom made a phone call to a friendly pharmacy and I got 60 tablets JFL :feelskek: :lul:

Disclaimer

Accutane is no joke tbh, do not go on it just coz u got a few pimples (like a lot of ppl say to do here).. but cases like these are fine
Most ppl get off ok (without serious side effects) as long as they are administrated by a doctor

I am on it rn and I'm overall fine but the side effects can get very annoying/uncomfortable and I'm not talking about dry lips

Also OP how did overall life change without acne? I've had acne for most my teen years and it sucked, not cystic but was all over
I'm like 50% done with my acne now

Also OP how did overall life change without acne? I've had acne for most my teen years and it sucked, not cystic but was all over
I'm like 50% done with my acne now
i went from trucel subhuman to people to above average looking IRL.

so quite a massive improvement, when you consider that I literally looked like a fucking leper from the bible.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 7079 and jake_okok
i went from trucel subhuman to people to above average looking IRL.

so quite a massive improvement, when you consider that I literally looked like a fucking leper from the bible.

you look good bro
nobody likes acne so I am excited for it to go and have a chance with subhumans

Damn I can feel your pain

+1 for Accutane.
Just remember that you can take less for longer for less sides, it's what I did and I am thankful for that.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Yes I will
I have a new appointment to a new doc
He looks like a jew though but I hope he at least knows his stuff
Fraxel. Shit is collagen on top of collagen. I love it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Fraxel. Shit is collagen on top of collagen. I love it.
I will ask him about.

My biggest fear is to pay for laser multiple thousand dollars and not to see results

I am using currently vitamin C and try to get a tretinoin receipt from the doctor

I got lucky with retin-a, lasers, diet change, and better control of my surrounding hygiene (keeping my pillow case clean, not touching my face, etc.) to only get little whiteheads and some bigger pimples here and there. processed sugar breaks me out even if I have even like 4 grams of it. Take accutane if lifestyle changes/diet change/routine can't quell the acne. Shit is very rough on the body.

I will ask him about.

My biggest fear is to pay for laser multiple thousand dollars and not to see results

I am using currently vitamin C and try to get a tretinoin receipt from the doctor
Oh trust me bro, fraxel repair will help a lot. Just make sure to get multiple treatments and to moisturize. I am only 20 and I'll be looking this young for the next 20 years with the massive amount of collagen I have already amassed.

Indeed accutane is the final solution.

But you shouldnt get it before your puberty ends cuz it close your growth plates.

I remeber like a week ago some manlet (who us shorter than both his parents) here was confessed he used accutane like when he was 12.

Definitly be careful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Indeed accutane is the final solution.

But you shouldnt get it before your puberty ends cuz it close your growth plates.

I remeber like a week ago some manlet (who us shorter than both his parents) here was confessed he used accutane like when he was 12.

Definitly be careful
In all honesty it's a trade off and you have to decide for yourself what you want. Do you want the potential of growing a few more inches, or permanent scarring? I would like to have kept growing, but without accutane I would be disgusting to look at.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
In all honesty it's a trade off and you have to decide for yourself what you want. Do you want the potential of growing a few more inches, or permanent scarring? I would like to have kept growing, but without accutane I would be disgusting to look at.
Just check out your growth palates tbh

Looking good bro

my acne is coming back after coming of antibiotics so I’m gonna hop on accutane soon, your posts have inspired me

my cousin had acne about as bad as me and you and one course almost completely fixed her skin so I’m hoping the same will happen to me

my hair got dry as fuck without glow, never return to normal as before
Same, that is why I stopped taking it a few weeks ago. My hair is also shedding, did this happen to you?

Same, that is why I stopped taking it a few weeks ago. My hair is also shedding, did this happen to you?

Thank god dont shedd my hair
But i will never take this shit again tbh

The acne.org regimen works very well too.