If you have feminine eyes as a male, do you automatically age like shit?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
As fem eyes can give a slight halo if you have the harmony for it, or going for a pretty boy look in your younger years, but I feel as though no matter how good your other features are, if you have very feminine eyes it will always look like shit when you become 30+ as it’s the youthfulness what makes it work, you don’t usually think of a 30yr old man as “cute”.

I fear my eye area will no longer be ideal as I age because I have feminine shape and orbitals

It depends on bones

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo, fuxkdakikez, Sprinkles and 1 other person
when was ur eye area ideal in the first place u cyclops subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, aerooooo, urukhaiascension and 6 others
hopefully they make some anti aging chit soon, fuck being an oldcel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
I mean is the eye area good
If it is it's better than having an average eye area

when was ur eye area ideal in the first place u cyclops subhuman
Not a cyclops, we been through this where I asked for u to show me an image where it looked bad, you couldn’t. You couldn’t even provide a measurement, and you haven’t seen my full face besides the picture I sent on here which everyone said was ideal, and the esr was 0.47

Not a cyclops, we been through this where I asked for u to show me an image where it looked bad, you couldn’t. You couldn’t even provide a measurement, and you haven’t seen my full face besides the picture I sent on here which everyone said was ideal, and the esr was 0.47
im kidding now ur suppose to call me indian

also colored=feminine

also colored=feminine
No, dark eyes are seen as more fem and doe like, there has been studies on this. It’s a misconception that lighter eyes are feminine. Light eyes make the sclera look longer and the pupil smaller, which is a striking feature, not a feminine one.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
No, dark eyes are seen as more fem and doe like, there has been studies on this. It’s a misconception that lighter eyes are feminine. Light eyes make the sclera look longer and the pupil smaller, which is a striking feature, not a feminine one.
yes i've seen the "studies" that also disprove other blackpill ideas so if you use that ur a retard, all the masculine men have brow/black eyes, and the more feminine/prettyboy have ligh eyes, if you think this is a concidence idk what to tell u

yes i've seen the "studies" that also disprove other blackpill ideas so if you use that ur a retard, all the masculine men have brow/black eyes, and the more feminine/prettyboy have ligh eyes, if you think this is a concidence idk what to tell u
Well, eyecolor barely makes a difference in whats perceived as masculine or feminine, and the reason why certain guys who are on the pretty side blowup with eye colours because they lack other masculine striking features so things like eye colors, help them stand out. And there’s plenty of masculine looking guys with light eyes makes them look aggressive. But it’s an undeniable fact that completely black eyes are infact more fem and doe like, but like I said, it’s barely makes a difference if an eye area is feminine or masculine

Brown
Eyes

the left is clearly more masculine, but more masculine doesn't mean more striking/better looking

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
so you think dark eyes are high t?

Ageing well is about maxilla pretty much.

wdym exactly by feminine eye area? roundish orbitals? the shape? UEE? too positive tilt?

wdym exactly by feminine eye area? roundish orbitals? the shape? UEE? too positive tilt?
More rounded eye shape and rounded medial canthus, thin shaped sharp brows, that’s pretty much what makes mine looks fem, but I do have low uee

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Can a guy still look good at 30+ with a feminine eye shape if he has a good maxilla?
You don't have feminine eyes so why do you care?

At that age, masculine eyes will help maintain your appeal but it depends on the harmony of your face. I think overall the question is pointless.

At that age, masculine eyes will help maintain your appeal but it depends on the harmony of your face. I think overall the question is pointless.
nigga cares about everything little thing, would prob kys if his hairline ever moves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Allornothing

I have kinda feminine eyes

nigga cares about everything little thing, would prob kys if his hairline ever moves
Bro's 17 and thinking about ageing 😭. Life as an uggo man.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
I turn 18 very soon. A full grown man and my under eyes are already staring to hollow, also I’m not ugly

nigga was talking about having std from gay sex now he worried about aging, bro lived a full life in 2 years

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Allornothing
nigga was talking about having std from gay sex now he worried about aging, bro lived a full life in 2 years
I still have the fish smell, i’m not gonna tell my doctor I just want to go away

More rounded eye shape and rounded medial canthus, thin shaped sharp brows, that’s pretty much what makes mine looks fem, but I do have low uee
eyebrows are an easy fix

imo you got a pretty masc bone structure and fem eyes offsets that which gives you better appeal than a hypermasc one would

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Feminine eyes isn’t bad on men as long as they have good orbital support

Feminine eyes isn’t bad on men as long as they have good orbital support
What if I have a feminine eye shape but I also have low uee, do I need slight uee to pull off a feminine eye look?

What if I have a feminine eye shape but I also have low uee, do I need slight uee to pull off a feminine eye look?
What look are u going for? If u get a blepharoplasty it will look too feminine I haven’t seems ur eyes but I think feminine eyes plus low uee is a good balance between masculine and feminine

do you wanna be friends

Under eye support / infraorbitals I guess.
Do you think it’s the vertical height of the infraorbital rim, or the saggital projection of the infraorbital rim that get recessed with age. As bone loss occurs.
I don’t think the vector in relation to eyes would change, as much as the height of the rim.

So if you opt for a saddled infra implant, you’re proning yourself to looking uncanny in the future when it will stick out.

@ccwarrior what do you also think?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Do you think it’s the vertical height of the infraorbital rim, or the saggital projection of the infraorbital rim that get recessed with age. As bone loss occurs.
I don’t think the vector in relation to eyes would change, as much as the height of the rim.

So if you opt for a saddled infra implant, you’re proning yourself to looking uncanny in the future when it will stick out.

@ccwarrior what do you also think?
My dads eyes are less rounded than they were 20 years ago so idk, they are more compact now

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and greycel
My dads eyes are less rounded than they were 20 years ago so idk, they are more compact now
Wait fr
If I had to guess, it would not be the shape that changes as that doesn’t. Could be orbital bones, but I doubt they give a more compact look with bone loss. But the actual hooding above that increases with age seems probable. Does his eyes seem more hooded now?

The same happened to my dad and the case was significantly more hooding that accumulates with age.

Wait fr
If I had to guess, it would not be the shape that changes as that doesn’t. Could be orbital bones, but I doubt they give a more compact look with bone loss. But the actual hooding above that increases with age seems probable. Does his eyes seem more hooded now?

The same happened to my dad and the case was significantly more hooding that accumulates with age.
Yes his eyes got more hooding, but his undereyes look more hollow

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and greycel
8F5B7674 E00C 4ACD 8193 52ADE05C88D6

Wait fr

These are his eyes at age 51, most recent pic I could find, as u can see there’s a decent amount of hollowing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and greycel
Yes his eyes got more hooding, but his undereyes look more hollow
Yeah, that’s what i figured. It’s interesting though, that both your dad and my dad went through the same thing in regards to age. Some people lose hooding as they age too. But we will get more “compact” looking eyes as we age.
I fear that as I already have hooding, mine may become negative as I age though.

I would hate it. HATE IT. So much Id take a huge dump and eat the waste out of anger and psychopathy.

Hmmm maybe @greycel that could explain why people like Gandy, Drago, Chico have weaker eye areas compared to their prime

• +1
Reactions: greycel