If you have good genes in a specific area, chances are you will also excel, or AT LEAST be average in other places

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
This is just some observation I made.

Look at good-looking guys. In most scenarios, they will also be tall, at least have an average frame and dick and so on. Have you seen a facially good looking guy who is somehow a framelet or is severely short (normally would say Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, Amnesia etc but those guys are just short, seems like its impossible to have a decent face if you are sub 5'7)... because I certainly have not.

It goes the same other way around, look at people in the Olympics, absolute genetic beasts, with mogger frames and height, and they will AT LEAST have a HTN-approaching normie face, never seen a subhuman faced guy who also happens to wide shoulders and is above 6ft tall and so on.

Feels like genetics come in a bundle, and im afraid it goes to the same way when you cross to the opposite side.

when one is subhuman in one area, chances are they will be lacking in other areas too :feelswhy:

(in most cases, anomalies are bound to be seen among everything)

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, ALP, Deleted member 15305 and 5 others
Its true to a degree. But I see plenty of short guys with ugly faces but decent frames, and tall guys good face and below average frame. Things can get mixed and matched quite often.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and ShinraTensei
Its true to a degree. But I see plenty of short guys with ugly faces but decent frames, and tall guys good face and below average frame. Things can get mixed and matched quite often.
dnrd because i’m self proclaimed +6.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
A good environment leads to many things becoming better.
A person with good genetics will usually mate with another person who has good genetics. So their offspring will likely have many good traits. And vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion
when one is subhuman in one area, chances are they will be lacking in other areas too :feelswhy:

i have noticed this to, I am not sure what the root cause of this is.

example the "wimp skull" is just a collection of bad features combined in one package, it usually comes with the "wimp frail body" thin neck and balding head

I bottomed out on everything which is why my looksmaxxing surgical plan is so extreme its a full 360 change.

How The Media Created The Looksmaxing Community | Media Vs Reality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and metagross
i dont have good genes in anything, i also have non verba learning disorder so im functionally retarded

i have noticed this to, I am not sure what the root cause of this is.

example the "wimp skull" is just a collection of bad features combined in one package, it usually comes with the "wimp frail body" thin neck and balding head

I bottomed out on everything which is why my looksmaxxing surgical plan is so extreme its a full 360 change.

View attachment 1586471
Very true. It would be interesting to know what the cause of this is.
Why not have a wimp skull and a super wide frame and thick neck, etc.?
It all comes in a bundle. Very weird.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
This is just some observation I made.

Look at good-looking guys. In most scenarios, they will also be tall, at least have an average frame and dick and so on. Have you seen a facially good looking guy who is somehow a framelet or is severely short (normally would say Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, Amnesia etc but those guys are just short, seems like its impossible to have a decent face if you are sub 5'7)... because I certainly have not.

It goes the same other way around, look at people in the Olympics, absolute genetic beasts, with mogger frames and height, and they will AT LEAST have a HTN-approaching normie face, never seen a subhuman faced guy who also happens to wide shoulders and is above 6ft tall and so on.

Feels like genetics come in a bundle, and im afraid it goes to the same way when you cross to the opposite side.

(in most cases, anomalies are bound to be seen among everything)
wrong, I have good genes in some areas, tall, good jaw, good frame, and yet I have the most subhuman skin genes ever

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
newtons third law of motion is appliable at every aspect of life.

3rd law : For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

good genes come as a bundle. When you think about it back in the ooga booga days, a male might not reproduce due to a certain really bad failo, despite other features being good, hence that failo is not passed on. Therefore people today who are above average in an area will be decent in other aspects. So it is important to not have any failos, therefore being at least average in all things and slightly above in others is really good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
good genes come as a bundle. When you think about it back in the ooga booga days, a male might not reproduce due to a certain really bad failo, despite other features being good, hence that failo is not passed on. Therefore people today who are above average in an area will be decent in other aspects. So it is important to not have any failos, therefore being at least average in all things and slightly above in others is really good.
Well in the primal days hypergamy was based primarily on brute force, so a large frame and strength and height was favored as it had correlation with fighting sucess.
After the primal face, it became apparent that banding together with other men was better then trying to 1v1 everyone, so then men fought together against other tribes. Fighting success was still the most important thing as only the men who were able to survive battle were able to reproduce, and back then roasties didn't really have a day. They just had to take the cock. Feminism didn't exist men were the most important thing in society
Once we formed large civilizations with legal order, rape became a big offense and was only a thing in war. Thus soon society valued very rich and powerful high status men. One man could get a harem of women while others with none. Thus religion promoted monogamy to prevent men from fighting each other for the sake of a hole

But now the value of money has diminished a lot to foids to a degree , heavily based on location, as they favor looks over money in the college tears banging chads. Sure they might get with a rich dude but its not their main interest. In broke countries though women see rich men as a out and would rather just leech of a rich guy even if their ugly so they dont have to do jack shit in their life then pursue work, while America and western European foids are obsessed with work.

In time though, if high inflation persists and foids get tired of the work , they'll continue to pile in droves begging for a sugar daddy. Thus the looks bubble hopefully pops , and then the money bubble starts

Money is still highly valuable in the west. A lot of hot college babes are sugar babies and use rich men who fuck them for money to pay through college and go on vacations. It will only increase more and more as the price of everything from gas to food goes up. Then the roasties will realize that hard work is a pipe dream and the classic " just date a rich guy " approach is best.

It’s random
Plenty of short framelet chads, plenty of tall frame mogger subhumans, and vise versa etc etc

As for the olympian thing, probably just proof that leanmaxxing is necessary. I would bet that the average normie level guy could become above average looking by getting six pack lean, but most people just never do.