if you have leanmaxxed before then you can definitely become a millionaire

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
leanmaxxing is one of the most hardest things you will do in your life
restricting your body from food for such a long time requires great amounts of discipline and consistency
if you have leanmaxxed to sub 12% bf before you my friend definitely can become a multi millionaire cuz majority are faggots who arent going to do shit which imo is far more important and useful than being low bf

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Moggkrates, medics and 19 others
What a coincidence! This post appeared in the exact moment I was thinking about how difficult it is to leanmax. I'm craving food as I write this, and it SUCKS.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Moggkrates, skkrrrtcantdo and 5 others
I was 25% bf now im 20%

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, thorns and sickdawgie
%20 bf to %10 DNP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and thorns
clen + caffeine + cardio. Gonna keep the diet same

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, sickdawgie and thorns
A person can drastically reduce their metabolism and end up looking like an Auschwitz prisoner.

However, if one leanmaxxes while maintaining muscle through strength training and a clean diet, then yes, this person has far above average willpower and self-control.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, glaruz, lebronjames23 and 3 others
leanmaxxing is only viable if u have bones

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and thorns
A person can drastically reduce their metabolism and end up looking like an Auschwitz prisoner.

However, if one leanmaxxes while maintaining muscle through strength training and a clean diet, then yes, this person has far above average willpower and self-control.
Gonna leanmaxx from next month when bulk finally ends ( I was severely underweight now I am 25% bf and mid range of bmi)

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Being disciplined only takes you so far.

You need to be smart or talented to make money.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, lebronjames23 and thorns
Fr, especially in this day and age where junk food tastes too good. Leanmaxxing is easy if you don’t starve yourself, all I eat is steak, eggs and fruit. Keeps me full for the whole day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, lebronjames23 and thorns
Being disciplined only takes you so far.

You need to be smart or talented to make money.
Dont forget the important factor that IS luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and thorns
Hey so I am kinda new but u mind explaining what u mean by “ having bones “
having good forward growth, aka your maxilla bone is projected forward, compare for example someone like jordan barrett (known here for his rlly good maxilla) compared to a female from asia, they have really weak maxillas, this is 90% of "having bones"

restricting your body from food for such a long time requires great amounts of discipline and consistency
if you have leanmaxxed to sub 12% bf before you my friend definitely can become a multi millionaire cuz majority are faggots who arent going to do shit which imo is far more important and useful than being low bf
I’ve been seriously lean maxxing for a week and my body feels a lot better. I thought it was impossible for me, but it was cope asf. Problem was I can’t go out drinking staying out till 5AM twice a week and try to lose weight JFL. That’s impossible.

I’ve completely cut out alcohol for the foreseeable future.

No, being a millionaire has nothing to do with skill or hard work for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Im naturally lean like my mothers side of my family

Fr, especially in this day and age where junk food tastes too good. Leanmaxxing is easy if you don’t starve yourself, all I eat is steak, eggs and fruit. Keeps me full for the whole day
what bf% are you bro

• +1
Reactions: N1666
what bf% are you bro
Nowhere near lean now as I’ve been on holiday for over a month so I slacked off. I’m around 20-22 percent, but I can get down to 13-15 by the end of September/October

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
easy as fuck for me, I’m low appetite and have a fast metabolism , im 58 kg 128 lbs

What a coincidence! This post appeared in the exact moment I was thinking about how difficult it is to leanmax. I'm craving food as I write this, and it SUCKS.
It was actually not difficult when I was totally locked in

But now I'm eating sum shit because I gotta gain weight my body has deteriorated heavily

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
nah not really, both require discipline except leanmaxxing is just putting the fork down, whereas being a millionaire you can put all the effort it but never find the gap in the market

nah not really, both require discipline except leanmaxxing is just putting the fork down, whereas being a millionaire you can put all the effort it but never find the gap in the market
aka money requires more intelligence, but even if you are the smartest person doesnt mean you will be the richest, making money is rigged as fuck in this world

Lol no, getting rich (which almost never happens) is massively dependent on opportunities. Social mobility is a bit of a myth though, but if you're blessed with being particularly gifted, intelligent, goodlooking or have people that support you then it's not impossible.

became a millionaire from 0 require you to have skill set that mog, take massive risk or fool others,
example, having discipline and consistency being a janitor wont make you rich, just mean you are better than other janitor