If you have more followers than following you're sad

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
On Instagram. I don't use this anymore really but went on an old alt and got recommendations for people from my old school

People with a private account that have more followers than the the number they are following are pathetic. They're going to be following large famous pages as well, meaning they have loads of regular people they have accepted follow requests from and not followed back. Some people with 900 followers, and only following 400 etc, on a private account.

You think you're a celebrity with fans? Most of these people probably unfollowed their followers and then their ego was too high to remove them from their followers list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Darkeningstar and 5'7 zoomer
nah it's meant to be the opposite way because if you have less followers than following it shows that ur a fan.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, autistic_tendencies and optimisticzoomer
nah it's meant to be the opposite way because if you have less followers than following it shows that ur a fan.
You should be following and be followed by the same number of people you know irl, and then you should also add other accounts you're following on top of that, e.g. football accounts, meme pages etc

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and halloweed
You should be following and be followed by the same number of people you know irl, and then you should also add other accounts you're following on top of that, e.g. football accounts, meme pages etc
Yeah that's actually true I agree with that, but most chads that I know are followed by more people which increases their follower to following ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, autistic_tendencies and optimisticzoomer
Stacie’s always have more followers than their following
Fuck are you talking about

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, halloweed and optimisticzoomer
caring about dat chit is sadder

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, BrahminBoss, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
I don't have Instagram. Over?

The thing is, when one is gl, it doesn't matter. It's good for social proof, but it's also a cope.

Stacie’s always have more followers than their following
Fuck are you talking about
Yeah, and they're all massive whores
caring about dat chit is sadder
I don't care about that directly, I'm saying it can show you who's a prick
I don't have Instagram. Over?

The thing is, when one is gl, it doesn't matter. It's good for social proof, but it's also a cope.
My main and backup Instagram got banned

• So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Bro I don't even understand how people get to like 500+ followers like I don't even know this many people irl

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bro I don't even understand how people get to like 500+ followers like I don't even know this many people irl
I peaked at like 250 or 300 in school like 8-9 years ago

I peaked at like 250 or 300 in school like 8-9 years ago
Maybe they keep on adding randos too or follow everyone who goes to the same university even if they don't know each other ig

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer