There are a lot more Chads than you think

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
Chad is not rare. Whatever you claim the distribution of Chads looks is, unless you are coping and think it's less than one in a thousand, there are millions of bone mogger Chads on this planet.

That is not hyperbole, I mean it literally. So I'll hash-out the numbers.

There are 8 000 000 000 000 humans approximately on Earth. Approximately half of those are women leaving approximately 4 000 000 000 000 able to mog you.

See the table bellow. For reference, the population of London is around 7M

Proportional distribution of Chad looksNumber of Chads on planet Earth
1/5 800M Chads
1/10400M Chads
1/20200M Chads
1/5080M Chads
1/10040M Chads
1/5008M Chads
1/1 0004M Chads
Coping if you seriously think cheekbones and ramus are this rare

Whatever if you believe Chad is any times more common than one in a thousand, that's still at minimum 4 MILLION 8+ NW1, foward grown, masculine jaws, hunter eyes, broad and square shoulders cleaning up the billions of young women on dating apps. Is there any doubt these men create harams.

In the US, I think I remember reading that it's less than two percent of men who are 6'5 or taller. If you believe Chad looks are equally distributed in that group, that means there are 80 000 6'5, 8+ GigaChads in a Conservative estimate of one man in a thousand being Chad. That's like 50 high-school filled with only these ubermench. Fucking hell, I would have to kill myself immediately stepping foot in those mogwarts.

And now think about it. Any woman has sex with these men like it's from a tap. You think a 300 lay count is high? That's only 0.3% of the lays they could have with fucking 80 000 6'5+ Chads.

It's mind-blowing. Not even these women probably realise how there are at LEAST 80 000 of these Prince charming guys. And because of globalisation, they are only at most, a plane trip away.

I didn't account for old Chads, or married Chads, or lesbian women, bisexual women (we know what that means). Whatever. Arguing shades of grey doesn't matter when these women have unlimited high quality options literally at their fingertips.

Fucking hell. I really need to kill myself like today.

@thecel @DelonLover1999 @It'snotover

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, BrahminBoss, Xangsane and 1 other person
Lol man
This number is stupidily inaccurate
2billion Indians and
2billion Chinese are not your competition
Neither 1 billion africans

Their number is down to 1 in 10000
However Chinese smv is low enough to be not registered

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Klasik01, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Major cope
Not cope
Indians have much rarer amount of Chad compared to all race
Take me for example
I am not even close to Chad but I would be considered good looking enough in India
PhotoEditor 20240417123913

Brahmin boss inspired

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj and Lookologist003
Lol man
This number is stupidily inaccurate
2billion Indians and
2billion Chinese are not your competition
Neither 1 billion africans

Their number is down to 1 in 10000
However Chinese smv is low enough to be not registered
Even so, multiply any number of Chads I produced by 3/8's and that's the number of Chad's excluding the populations of Africa, China, and India.

So only 30 000 6'5+ Chads from higher average SMV races. This changes everything!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Aypo129
Even so, multiply any number of Chads I produced by 3/8's and that's the number of Chad's excluding the populations of Africa, China, and India.

So only 30 000 6'5+ Chads from higher average SMV races. This changes everything!
Distribute by location
And factor in many descending part
There would poor chads aka not competition
There would be sick chads
Jailed chads
Unmotivated chads
Etc.
Aka not many actual chads out there that are your competition

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Lookologist003
Distribute by location
Chad is found globally. Cheekbones are not region locked.

And what you're suggesting is that some cities would have a higher Chad density than other. Not that there are less Chads.

There would poor chads aka not competition
:forcedsmile: You really think women wouldn't want to fuck a 6'5 hot guy because he sleeps rough? You mustn't have heard the homeless NYC Chad story. Homeless people can afford a cheap smartphone and cellular plan.

Jailed chads
Unmotivated chads
Etc.
Aka not many actual chads out there that are your competition
This is like ADVANCED coping. These are not the majority and the sum of them wouldn't come close to adding up to a majority.

Chads are like 1 in 50k-1m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, It'snotover, Aypo129 and 3 others
I agree with the title of the thread only,especially if you take into consideration that "Chad" in real life is a
spectrum to most women.A Gymmaxxed HTN with good style will be a Chad to a majority of women in
the West and an actual Chad to women in Lesser Developed places (It's all relative to exposure)

Online though is a different beast and you need to be 7/10+ to be a Chad to women

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Idk about chad but I get mogged a lot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and datboijj
now how many are fat, how many are taller than 5'10 ? how many are non negrito? how many in the west (presumably where u live), how many are 18-35?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Legit chad is around 1 in 5k - 10k, imo

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Lookologist003
Chad is not rare. Whatever you claim the distribution of Chads looks is, unless you are coping and think it's less than one in a thousand, there are millions of bone mogger Chads on this planet.

That is not hyperbole, I mean it literally. So I'll hash-out the numbers.

There are 8 000 000 000 000 humans approximately on Earth. Approximately half of those are women leaving approximately 4 000 000 000 000 able to mog you.

See the table bellow. For reference, the population of London is around 7M

Proportional distribution of Chad looksNumber of Chads on planet Earth
1/5800M Chads
1/10400M Chads
1/20200M Chads
1/5080M Chads
1/10040M Chads
1/5008M Chads
1/1 0004M Chads
Coping if you seriously think cheekbones and ramus are this rare

Whatever if you believe Chad is any times more common than one in a thousand, that's still at minimum 4 MILLION 8+ NW1, foward grown, masculine jaws, hunter eyes, broad and square shoulders cleaning up the billions of young women on dating apps. Is there any doubt these men create harams.

In the US, I think I remember reading that it's less than two percent of men who are 6'5 or taller. If you believe Chad looks are equally distributed in that group, that means there are 80 000 6'5, 8+ GigaChads in a Conservative estimate of one man in a thousand being Chad. That's like 50 high-school filled with only these ubermench. Fucking hell, I would have to kill myself immediately stepping foot in those mogwarts.

And now think about it. Any woman has sex with these men like it's from a tap. You think a 300 lay count is high? That's only 0.3% of the lays they could have with fucking 80 000 6'5+ Chads.

It's mind-blowing. Not even these women probably realise how there are at LEAST 80 000 of these Prince charming guys. And because of globalisation, they are only at most, a plane trip away.

I didn't account for old Chads, or married Chads, or lesbian women, bisexual women (we know what that means). Whatever. Arguing shades of grey doesn't matter when these women have unlimited high quality options literally at their fingertips.

Fucking hell. I really need to kill myself like today.

@thecel @DelonLover1999 @It'snotover
Legit psl chad? Rare af
Irl chad? Much more common than what many thinks, that's both life and suifuel depending on your base

• +1
Chads are rare seeing Chad is like seeing a Unicorn ive saw one once .

• +1