If you have NCT caused by severe UEE consider getting ptosis repair surgery (also get some sleep)

Deleted member 8461

Deleted member 8461

Equinox
Excessive upper eyelid exposure is actually a medical condition called ptosis. The levator muscles that hold up your eyelids are too weak to keep them pinned back which is why they sag:

If you've ever pulled an all-nighter, you'll notice the next day your UEE is usually more severe. My eyes are hooded, but if I stay up tweaking for 3 days, my eyes start to look cuckish. Not getting enough sleep causes muscle fatigue in your entire body. The muscles behind your eyes are no exception:

This curry whore's eyes look so much better afterwards. There were no infraorbital rim implants, no lower eyelid incision: this was only upper eyelid ptosis repair and upper eyelid fat injections.

Same with this kid:

Again no implants and no fillers/injections in this case.

A lot of people here recommend only getting fillers for your upper eyelid:

But as you can see, that won't improve the shape of your eye or your NCT. You have to get both.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Deleted member 10987, thecel and 3 others
Is there a good surgeon in turkey who does upper eyelid fat injection?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
Is there a good surgeon in turkey who does upper eyelid fat injection?
honestly idk about injections in the upper eye area

most of the results are shit there is a guy who done it here his results were literally bottom feeding

• +1
honestly idk about injections in the upper eye area

most of the results are shit there is a guy who done it here his results were literally bottom feeding
I have very pct, I only need less uee

• +1
Nice thread

• +1
I am starting to think more and more that uee is not really important. Like things like orbital symmetry, eyebrows, off under eye support are way more important unless ofc in severe cases of uee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Deleted member 8461
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I am starting to think more and more that uee is not really important. Like things like orbital symmetry, eyebrows, off under eye support are way more important unless ofc in severe cases of uee
Holy shit I didn't recognize my own reply

• JFL
/ókijuhy6tfr